Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got the email also. How can a built vehicle with models populated.....Window Sticker and previous ship dates in April not even be built yet.

Here’s the update we promised you on your order
View Online
Ford Logo

Dear THOMAS ERVIN,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Outer Banks™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of April 10, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.
Sponsored

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford and the lady who answered the phone told me that my Bronco, which was built on May 6, is still waiting to be picked up. I find it hard to believe that Ford cannot figure out transportation logistics six weeks after the build completion date.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford and the lady who answered the phone told me that my Bronco, which was built on May 6, is still waiting to be picked up. I find it hard to believe that Ford cannot figure out transportation logistics six weeks after the build completion date.
I had the same question and mine was built April 17th. There is a QC issue obviously that they don’t want us to know about.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford doesn't do their own transportation logistics- it’s been outsourced - and it’s always easier to point the finger at somebody else. With that said, it’s my personal belief that the folks on the phone (and dealers) have access to a high level inventory control system that wouldn’t necessarily show QC holds. I would bet that a more detailed inventory control system probably has very restricted access and would be considered business sensitive etc. My bet is quality issues and/or lack of parts, not transportation issues. Just my 2 cents.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is hope guys! My tracker still shows in production 4/21

But received email that is is finally being shipped with updated ETA

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 Resized_Screenshot_20230620_123856_Messages
You already had an account with them to be able to check?

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is hope guys! My tracker still shows in production 4/21

But received email that is is finally being shipped with updated ETA
24 days to SoCal is painfully ambitious… Hope I’m on that train…

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone from the 4/10 build week “in production“ purgatory list ship or have any kind of status change since the 45 day email?

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone from the 4/10 build week “in production“ purgatory list ship or have any kind of status change since the 45 day email?
Nothing for me either.