First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apple Valley Ford in Apple Valley Minnesota. Quoted MSRP November 2021, sold it today for MSRP number on the order sheet from 2021. They gave me the price protection without asking. Super pleased with my salesperson Greg Kuhlman who while not a bronco expert, was always willing to answer a call and check on things for me.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Superior Ford - Plymouth, MN ...
I was told by my salesman, $5k ADM if you ordered and do not have a trade-in, $15k ADM if buying off the floor.
No X-plan.
No other discounts.

ultra_goose

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd like to add my experience with Crossroads Ford in Kernersville, NC. Reserved in May of 2021 and it was delivered yesterday. Everything was done online, so I was anxious reading some of the ADM horror stories. The entire purchase transaction was great and they honored the MSRP at time of reservation/order. My sales rep, Randy Hines, is always friendly and courteous. Zach, the sales manager, approached and pointed out the price protection for the MY22.5 increase (about $1600) without me even asking. Throughout the process they were very helpful with all aspects and with any questions (such as with FordPass).

Ts3794

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Morrie's Grand Ledge Ford
Michigan

sold preorder with no hassle, price protect. In and out paper work, no addons

son is taking their single raptor allocation @ $5k over, and placed on order.
No golden ticket, Just allocation.

note: Morrie’s purchased this dealership earlier this year. But, didn’t noticeany Change..

Last edited:

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that's discouraging. My sales guy at Jordan Ford in San Antonio just told me "There may be some market adjustments once the order bank opens."

I'm now contacting other dealers in San Antonio and Austin to see which one will say outright no adjustment will be made.

Side note, it's amazing the number of dealers that I mark 'preferred contact method: email' and they just call me anyway and leave a voicemail saying 'give me a call to talk about ordering your bronco' and don't answer my question. Or email me and say to call them, and don't answer my question.

At this rate, the first one to actually answer my email with no markup will get my business.. oui.

Last edited:

aewhitehouse

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bill Utter Ford in Denton, TX advised us that they do not accept plan codes for new Bronco purchases.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t see any Montana dealerships on the list yet.

I placed my order for in January for my Bronco with Lithia Ford in Missoula, MT. They contacted me right away when I submitted the designs. They let me test drive a demo they were hanging onto (base model) and then we discussed the different designs. They actually pointed out to me that the base I was adding so many improvements onto was basically an Outer Banks - and at a similar price. So that’s the order I went with. Took a $1000 deposit and had me sign a form confirming the price. I made 1 change on my order to try to hurry up the build and they handled it immediately.

When my bronco arrived they actually got it ready a day early. It was all cleaned up and full of gas even. There were no surprise mark ups and no pressure on any added warranties. I had my own financing already and they didn’t push me at all to work with their finance dept.

Great experience all around!

BroncoSC

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just picked up my 2 door Black Diamond Non-Sas yesterday from George Coleman Ford in Travelers Rest, SC. No ADM, No DOC Fees, No BS! I had a wonderful experience, and would highly recommend them to anyone even remotely close to Upstate South Carolina. Shoutout to their Bronco Salesman Patrick Langley for such a smooth process.

Rightside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500/VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jack Schmitt Ford in Collinsville, IL said they would have $300 under MSRP. Had reserved there but with the Laura deal being 2k we switched to them. i will make the hour drive for $2k. But it is an option for people that don't want to go down there.
Did this end up working out OK through Laura?

Sponsored

Badkarma78

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did this end up working out OK through Laura?
Yeah, Laura was great and got it worked out fairly painless minus the roof crap that Ford had going on. The wife is thrilled with her Bronco!

SClocal

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 AT
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just picked up my 2 door Black Diamond Non-Sas yesterday from George Coleman Ford in Travelers Rest, SC. No ADM, No DOC Fees, No BS! I had a wonderful experience, and would highly recommend them to anyone even remotely close to Upstate South Carolina. Shoutout to their Bronco Salesman Patrick Langley for such a smooth process.
Hey there local Greenvillian! Great to hear about your experience with George Coleman Ford. I’ve been talking to them about ordering a 2023 when order banks open. They were the most responsive compared to Fairway, and D&D.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So is granger the only one offering deals (according to the master list)

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Illinois residents: I’ve seen bad reviews for a few Chicago Ford dealers. I live in Champaign and work in Chicago. I have such admiration for the way https://www.champaignfordcity.net/ handled my sale that I plan on making this team my “go to” for future fleet enhancements. I was apprehensive for the past two years while I awaited delivery. I kept hearing more stories about ADM and people having to walk away from their builds. My salesman, Todd B., did exactly what he said from day 1. Although I was unable to get much in writing to begin with, and they refused to take a deposit, after today they have earned my trust. NO ADM, NO X-plan (I had it available), YES on price protection, NO add ons. I pretty much had it loaded anyway.
I recommend, Todd B. Champaign Ford City after my Bronco purchase, they did a terrific job for me!

BC89FD85-B59C-4AB3-942F-93F446E915C2.jpeg
Sponsored