First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Granger Ford is leasing possible in conjunction with the x-plan/$1,300 under invoice? Or is that a purchase option only? Thanks!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford is leasing possible in conjunction with the x-plan/$1,300 under invoice? Or is that a purchase option only? Thanks!
The paperwork on a lease can be a nightmare for out of state customers because of many factors...

So we are not doing out of state leases...

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's a little more info and clarification regarding Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia.

First, the link for detailed info: http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

Now, a little clarification: you have $1300 off invoice for Granger, but only $1000 off invoice for Stephens. According to Stephens, they're offering the exact same deal. $1000 off, or if you have X-Plan, $1300 off.

As always, fantastic job keeping and updating the list. I just wanted to offer a little help to keep it accurate.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Connecticut, Gengras Ford in Plainville

I spoke with Mary. She confirmed with her manager. No X-plan for Bronco. Also dealer fee is $699. No additional discount.

I see currently Gengras Ford has X-Plan checked on the list, not sure why we are hearing different stories...

Edit,

I then called Mitchell Ford in Windsor Connecticut.
X-plan is offered to the new Bronco. Dealer fee is $100. No additional discount.

Last edited:

Sponsored

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Connecticut, Gengras Ford in Plainville

I spoke with Mary. She confirmed with her manager. No X-plan for Bronco. Also dealer fee is $699. No additional discount.

I see currently Gengras Ford has X-Plan checked on the list, not sure why we are hearing different stories...

Edit,

I then called Mitchell Ford in Windsor Connecticut.
X-plan is offered to the new Bronco. Dealer fee is $100. No additional discount.
It doesn't make sense that some dealers accept "X-Plan" and others don't. Unless the dealer rejects X-Plan on all models that it is available, the understanding is the dealer cannot pick and choose which models they'll accept X-Plan on.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just confirmed that North Country Motor Sales in Lancaster, NH will NOT have ADM and will honor X-plan and any other incentives, should Ford allow any for the Bronco. I spoke with the co-owner and the salesperson. I highly recommend them as they are a small town dealership and are very honest.

Last edited:

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It doesn't make sense that some dealers accept "X-Plan" and others don't. Unless the dealer rejects X-Plan on all models that it is available, the understanding is the dealer cannot pick and choose which models they'll accept X-Plan on.
Yeah I asked Gengars Ford if they accept X-Plan. They told me "it is up to Ford, we don't offer discount" I was like... no, it is up to the dealer. (at this point I know the person I spoke to has no clue) the person then ask the manager. Manager said no X-plan for Bronco. I then asked if they offer X-plan for F-150, they said yes. (I was like WTF??)

At this point I called another dealer in CT which offers X-plan and much cheaper dealer fee. I switched immediately lol
If anyone in CT wants to order their Bronco, below is the contact.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1598545224481

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

KCMOBRO

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 7"Lifted on 35's Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford chooses if a vehicle is eligible for the X-Plan, but my experience is some dealerships can choose not to sell the vehicle with X Plan discount.

I have made contact with my dealership in Omaha and was told that the X Plan is available on the Bronco.
Do you know if the OMAHA one would be doing 1k under invoice pricing? How about the ADM? I live in kansas city and no one in this area is offering much information. THanks!

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I asked Gengars Ford if they accept X-Plan. They told me "it is up to Ford, we don't offer discount" I was like... no, it is up to the dealer. (at this point I know the person I spoke to has no clue) the person then ask the manager. Manager said no X-plan for Bronco. I then asked if they offer X-plan for F-150, they said yes. (I was like WTF??)

At this point I called another dealer in CT which offers X-plan and much cheaper dealer fee. I switched immediately lol
If anyone in CT wants to order their Bronco, below is the contact.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1598545224481
This is a bit nuts.

Apparently there are dealers that:

1.) Offer X Plan pricing
2.) Won't offer X Plan pricing
3.) Will offer X Plan pricing if allowed by Ford

1.) How can you offer X Plan pricing if Ford hasn't decided if the Bronco is available for X Plan pricing?

2.) How can a dealer pick and choose what models they will accept X Plan pricing on? Doesn't Ford require that X Plan pricing is accepted on all eligible models (i.e. a dealer can't pick and chose)?

3.) When will dealers know about X Plan pricing for the Bronco?

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
OUCH!!!!........$2K Just because they think they can....terrible
wow Nitro tires, paint protection and rubber floor mats...but the floor is already rubber, and the air we breath is full of nitrogen....and what is wrong with the factory paint????
Sponsored