First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can see how they can throw in extra costs that you have to pay beyond the reasonable cost, at the time you buy the vehicle; but how do they put you on the hook for a monthly charge to be paid on a repeating charge to be paid after you've bought the vehicle? That sounds very fishy.
Sponsored

AustinBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because they charged for it all upfront. The key replacement charge was 9.99/month x 12 added to the purchase price. Same for a couple of other charges. At that point I had been there almost 4 hours and just wanted to leave with my new Bronco.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because they charged for it all upfront. The key replacement charge was 9.99/month x 12 added to the purchase price. Same for a couple of other charges. At that point I had been there almost 4 hours and just wanted to leave with my new Bronco.
That clearly sounds like solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

That cannot possibly be legal, can it?

AustinBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope, but I have my own law practice and at my hourly rate, it cost more for me to sit there and argue with them, than to just pay it. I felt like I cut my losses by avoiding the $8k market adjustment, so I just paid it and left. Even with all that, I would not have put them on blast, had they not called and yelled at me for the 3.5/5 review on the Ford survey. When they called to yell, I told them I was expecting a client call and they had the audacity to say that what they were calling about was more important. My son bought a car from Charles Maund, the alleged hit man and I think my dealer may still be worse.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, but I have my own law practice and at my hourly rate, it cost more for me to sit there and argue with them, than to just pay it. I felt like I cut my losses by avoiding the $8k market adjustment, so I just paid it and left. Even with all that, I would not have put them on blast, had they not called and yelled at me for the 3.5/5 review on the Ford survey. When they called to yell, I told them I was expecting a client call and they had the audacity to say that what they were calling about was more important. My son bought a car from Charles Maund, the alleged hit man and I think my dealer may still be worse.
For that sort of skullduggery, by itself, I think you ought to have given them a much lower rating than 3½. I hope, after they tried to give you solid digestive waste over a rating that they thought was an insult, that you went back and edited to be significantly lower. 3½ is still better than neutral, and by this point, clearly better than any business deserves who pulls the sort of crap that you say they've been pulling. If they want a positive review, they need to earn it by doing business in a positive manner.

MikeyB

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, we can add C HARPER FORD in Belle Vernon, PA to the list of dealerships that charge NO ADM or ridiculous frees to customers who order their Bronco from them. I ordered my Bronco back in Sept 2021 and received it Dec 23, 2021 way ahead of schedule for it was suppose to be delivered between Dec 27 and Jan 7. I was extremely happy for how smooth it was to go through the motions with them and completing the paperwork. I was promised MSRP and that is what I got (Including taxes and tags), no ands, ifs or buts.

Merry Bronco Christmas

SoCalRK43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Corvette, 65 Mustang, 07 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some of the dealers on the list are not accurate as far as whether they sell at MSRP or not. I can confirm that Chino Hills Ford is doing $10K ADM on orders:

A Bronco order is subject to a a $10,000. mark up. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Vanessa Armijo
CRM Manager
909-203-5700 (Office)
Chino Hills Ford
4480 Chino Hills Pkwy
Chino, CA 91710

Placentia Ford told me that "Ford has closed the order books and is not allowing any new orders". Puente Hills Ford would not give a straight answer on whether they are doing an ADM or not. In my experience that means ADM.

Can anyone confirm they have been able to place an order to purchase at MSRP at any SoCal dealers and if so who? Preferably close to north OC. Thanks in advance!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

apparently Mullinax is over MSRP now, not a lot but still. Non-Squatch $2,500, w/squatch $5,000. Though since I spoke with them before they did offer me MSRP if I transferred a res instead of making a whole new order.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
apparently Mullinax is over MSRP now, not a lot but still. Non-Squatch $2,500, w/squatch $5,000. Though since I spoke with them before they did offer me MSRP if I transferred a res instead of making a whole new order.
Can you still transfer a reservation?

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just finished up my financing at Cypress Coast Ford In Seaside, CA. Wont have my Bronco for a few more weeks, but I wanted to get the financing done before 1/1 for tax purposes. Paid msrp, but I know this particular dealer has charged a 5-8k dealer markup to some of their other customers. I have an x-plan pin, but they couldn’t honor it. I didn’t expect it, it clearly states 2/4 dr broncos don’t qualify. No other discounts besides 1k off a 8yr warranty. Basically exactly what I expected, no complaints, but I’m not super impressed either.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't even try since last I read it pretty much wasn't happening
Can you still transfer a reservation?
For what it's worth I transferred my reservation from Mullinax back in Oct when I first found out they were no longer honoring their "Low upfront pricing".
The problem has been people trying to transfer orders.

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought two broncos from Cleburne Ford near the DFW metroplex. 20 minutes in and out for both of them. They will make the driver there and back with a bronco loaner for any maintenance and service. 10/10 review with no fishy business or markup!

DaveinFL

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my Big Bend on Christmas eve. Al Packer Ford in West Palm Beach. No additional fees or anything. Please add them to the list, treated me well. Can provide whatever info needed.
Sponsored