Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks I’ll look into it, by the way Dan Wickham (internet sales) contacted me.
He's a noob. Mike has been there 18 years and works hard to earn your business. I've been a customer there since 2003 and have purchased 11 vehicles. Always get a good experience.
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They said they are a volume dealer is what they said. They run the largest GMC dealer in the nation. I checked their reviews and they are legit.

And only a $199 dealer fee!
Granger is running invoice -$1000 advertised on their site and confirmed by many. I have to assume is more than $2000 off MSRP. .

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually bought 100 shares today as well, in order to qualify for X-plan. Woot woot. Any one know how much discount it ends up being?
**fancy classical music plays in the background**

I just checked my portfolio and it looks like I already own 415 shares. ?
So boom. X-plan for me too

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello and welcome to the Master List of Bronco Dealer's!

I want to help everyone out and hopefully save Bronco buyers some future headaches. As such, I've compiled some of the feedback I've been reading over the past couple of days regarding individual dealerships.

I put together this spreadsheet below, documenting which dealers have ADM, X-Plan, and other special pricing deals.

I will not include any unverified dealers on this list. Some of this information is evolving over time, and I will update existing dealers on the sheet should specifics change.

Please comment below with your choice dealer and whether or not they are offering the 2021 Bronco without ADM, and if they have other special offers such as X-Plan or invoice discounts. ALSO, If your dealer has any dealer documentation fees please include that as well. I will update the sheet to be as accurate as possible, please let me know if you have any feedback. Thank you!

Murray Ford in Starke, FL told me no ADM and they will take x-plan.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it crazy to reserve through a dealer 21hours away? Granger or Laura Ford look very appealing to be honest. Plus side is you get to drive it back

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just emailed my sales manager I’m dealing with at Geeat Lakes Ford in Muskegon, Mi. Will update when I hear back from him.

broncoflorida

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG GLE43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it crazy to reserve through a dealer 21hours away? Granger or Laura Ford look very appealing to be honest. Plus side is you get to drive it back
This is what I did. I placed two orders. One at a Tampa dealership and one with Laura Ford. May the best deal win.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't know much about "X-Plan" except what I just Googled to learn. Since I have no affiliation with Ford (family, job, parts supplier etc.) the article in MT mentioned eligibility through joining say the Mustang Club of America (which doesnt require owning a 'stang) for $25. Is that a smart move or is there yet a Bronco Club of America equivalent?

Brendanq

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Granger is running invoice -$1000 advertised on their site and confirmed by many. I have to assume is more than $2000 off MSRP. .

I guess we will not know until the invoices come out! .... also be careful of dealer add on's. I have dealt with it a lot when buying new vehicles. $199 doc fee is as low as I have found. Laura also doesn't charge destination or pre-add a bunch of B.S. to their vehicles.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess we will not know until the invoices come out! .... also be careful of dealer add on's. I have dealt with it a lot when buying new vehicles. $199 doc fee is as low as I have found. Laura also doesn't charge destination or pre-add a bunch of B.S. to their vehicles.
$180 doc fee and no add ons per the manager.

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Actually if you look at the spreadsheet, Granger Ford in IOWA has the best deal.
Zach Westrum, who owns Granger Ford is a totally standup guy. Ordered my 2020 GT 500 from him and it was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Ordered in August and I had it shipped to MIchigan in January when he received it. Guess what...MSRP and no excessive DOC fees. I spoke with him about the Bronco last week and he said they were going to be "very aggressive on pricing".

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He's a noob. Mike has been there 18 years and works hard to earn your business. I've been a customer there since 2003 and have purchased 11 vehicles. Always get a good experience.
I was contacted by this sales rep... Ray Wohlgemuth... Have not had the chance to call him back...

Juiced

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man thank you! Could you pass along his information, I’ll give him a ring. I purchased 6 from a local dealership with the same guy. I only deal with him because I know what I am expecting.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man thank you! Could you pass along his information, I’ll give him a ring. I purchased 6 from a local dealership with the same guy. I only deal with him because I know what I am expecting.
Mike Gilbert
Internet Manager
Sanderson Ford
Office: (623) 842-8600
Cell: (602) 690-2605
Fax: (623) 842-8625
www.sandersonford.com
Sponsored