Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was contacted by this sales rep... Ray Wohlgemuth... Have not had the chance to call him back...
He's the Mobility sales manager. I've never met him. I suggest Mike Gilbert.

Mike Gilbert
Internet Manager
Sanderson Ford
Office: (623) 842-8600
Cell: (602) 690-2605
Fax: (623) 842-8625
www.sandersonford.com
Sponsored

JBoi-ET

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Expy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just reserved mine at Autonation Ford in Miami, FL. I got a call from them about an hour after I made the reservation. They wanted to confirm my information and the trim I selected. They caught me at work so I didn't follow up with any questions. I will call them back when I get a chance and get as much info as I can. Any other South Florida reservations on here?
I reserved with Sawgrass but haven't followed up with questions yet.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any info on dealers confirmed to not charge an ADM in North Carolina? Crossroads Ford told me that they don't know if they will yet which isn't very encouraging.

Yankee32

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys dose anyone have and ideas about San Antonio Tx and the dealers in this area. Second question is about the destination fee is that a thing ford is doing or the dealers? Have y’all seen or heard of a dealer not charging it?

ThinkadgroupDerek

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 4door, 1996 Bronco XLT,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello and welcome to Bronco6G's Master List of Bronco Dealers!

I want to help everyone out and hopefully save Bronco buyers some future headaches. As such, I've compiled some of the feedback I've been reading over the past couple of days regarding individual dealerships.

I put together this spreadsheet below, documenting which dealers have ADM, X-Plan, and other special pricing deals.

I will not include any unverified dealers on this list. Some of this information is evolving over time, and I will update existing dealers on the sheet should specifics change.

Please comment below with your choice dealer and whether or not they are offering the 2021 Bronco without ADM, and if they have other special offers such as X-Plan or invoice discounts. ALSO, If your dealer has any dealer documentation fees please include that as well. I will update the sheet to be as accurate as possible, please let me know if you have any feedback. Thank you!

Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved at my closest local dealership, Hoffman Ford, Harrisburg, PA. They contacted me the next day to see if I had any questions. I responded asking about pricing, discounts, invoice, etc. and they haven't responded. I definitely plan to transfer my reservation, if I keep it. I reached out to the general managers at Koons Ford Sterling and Koons Ford Baltimore and both said MSRP. interestingly, Baltimore said they will need to see what ADM there is and Sterling just didn't address it. Neither thought X-Plan would be available in the first year. Also of note, it was stated that they have over 300 reservations across the Koons dealerships.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Destination fee can't be removed. It's the cost to get the car to the dealership. You can try negotiating on price.

Yankee32

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Destination fee can't be removed. It's the cost to get the car to the dealership. You can try negotiating on price.
Thanks boss, I just want to know what it will cost for the hard top lol

OP
OP

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved at my closest local dealership, Hoffman Ford, Harrisburg, PA. They contacted me the next day to see if I had any questions. I responded asking about pricing, discounts, invoice, etc. and they haven't responded. I definitely plan to transfer my reservation, if I keep it. I reached out to the general managers at Koons Ford Sterling and Koons Ford Baltimore and both said MSRP. interestingly, Baltimore said they will need to see what ADM there is and Sterling just didn't address it. Neither thought X-Plan would be available in the first year. Also of note, it was stated that they have over 300 reservations across the Koons dealerships.
Thanks for this. I think we will have a lot of back and forth on some of these as multiple people start contacting each dealer.

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do recommend adding a N/A option. If a dealer can't be clear and concise while so many others can be, they don't deserve our business and we should know so we can switch to one of the dealers who are straight with their information.
How do you change dealers?

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone have any info on dealers confirmed to not charge an ADM in North Carolina? Crossroads Ford told me that they don't know if they will yet which isn't very encouraging.
I sent a message to Keith Hawthorne in Belmont. I’ll let you know once they respond.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent a message to Keith Hawthorne in Belmont. I’ll let you know once they respond.
I spent about 20 minutes tonight sending emails to half the dealers in the state to see which ones can confirm they won’t charge ADMs. Hopefully there will be at least one.

CountryRoads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I reached out to Koons Ford in Falls Church VA. Spoke to the GSM Mario. He said the GM is looking for volume and they will additional have discounts for those who trade also. He also didn’t think X-plan would be available and did not think ADM would happen...I confirmed they have low pricing on online also.

CountryRoads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Thanks for sharing this.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crap, that’s where my reservation is at. I just sent them an email this evening asking what they were going to do. I thought about checking with Capitol Ford in Raleigh. My buddy got a descent deal on his Raptor from them. I know I’m not paying more than retail on these things.
Sponsored