Mario3241

Black Diamond
First Name
Mario
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
I don't think he's right about that
He also says in multiple videos that 2 doors can be stored in the cargo area so I don’t think he has all the info. Asked for clarification in the comments of one and they didn’t respond. That would be awesome, but every other source indicated you can’t store them due to the extra width of the doors.

Edit: Haven’t been on YouTube in a couple days. He did respond 2 days ago. He said he assumed it could fit, but will get back to me if he hears something concrete from Ford.

Advertisement

Last edited:

TwoTone

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex

JAG

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Everybody in this thread so happy about how the 32” tires look had me tripping over to the Ford website to make sure 33” was the base...

Not that size matters or anything 😉

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Clubs

If you add the sasquatch package to the Outer Banks do you still get painted fender flares?

Thunderchief

Outer Banks
First Name
Joseph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Correct me if I’m wrong, but these probably aren’t the right side rails for this model? Ford says it comes with tube rails and these don’t look like tube rails lol could be because it’s preproduction?

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Clubs

For those who are interested, it is parked outside the Dam Brewery in Dillon, CO. It is a place we always go when we do test trips in Colorado. 10/10 would recommend.
Why does it still feel like we are hunting down leaks instead of getting a flood of information from Ford? Are things just less final than we assume?

Advertisement

Advertisement