2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to seeing hundreds of Broncos in the metro area with rooftop tents that get used twice a year. I'm really starting to dislike this term (overlanding) and the posers it attracts.
Also another reason that I have an "offroad" camper. Nothing is kept on or in the vehicle and the wife, myself and 2 dogs can be out the door in less than 30 minutes and be gone for 7-8 days at a time and work remotely from the mountains if needed.

Seeing you're in CO as well, I agree it seems like everyone has a rtt during the summer/fall and come winter, everyone has a ski rack. But it's a chore removing the rtt between trips.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting. The optional fogs are available for a modular bumper (do you get a credit for giving up the plastic bumper with fogs to get the modular bumper and fogs?), the CB antenna mount is a fairly slick touch on the hood sights, the particular cowl lights they show (on the right side) has a weird pyramid in front of it (probably from a different accessory (?) and the curved light bar and roof side lights appear to require the roof rack.

Other than that (and that the cables for the backup camera are somewhat outboard of the tire mount) things are "Meh" to "satisfactory". :alien:
The optional fogs are also on the outside of the removalbe ends of the modular bumper kinda dumb

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure...so long it matches the fenders.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks to be standard carpet
I bought aftermarket setup for the wife's GC since the seats are always folded down for the 2 large dogs. Will probably do something similar for the Bronco.
This is one of those areas where we shouldn't have to rely on aftermarket. If Ford is pitching the rubberized interior on the BD and BL as being easy to washout and not be an issue if you get caught topless in an unexpected rainstorm, the the entire interior should be vinyl/rubberized. Shouldn't be any carpet anywhere.
Especially since they seem to have gotten this right in the Sport (which doesn't have a removable top).

Hoping someone can ask about this and get a good response from Ford. Absent that, need a lot of someones to ask about this so Ford fixes it.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What, you don't like making your vehicle top heavy and driving around everywhere with a bum/refugee tent on the roof in case ADVENTURE STRIKES AT ANY TIME?

I bet you don't even have an Instagram account, bro.
You've guessed correctly!

Also another reason that I have an "offroad" camper. Nothing is kept on or in the vehicle and the wife, myself and 2 dogs can be out the door in less than 30 minutes and be gone for 7-8 days at a time and work remotely from the mountains if needed.

Seeing you're in CO as well, I agree it seems like everyone has a rtt during the summer/fall and come winter, everyone has a ski rack. But it's a chore removing the rtt between trips.
Trailer seems a much smarter option. Who wants to break camp to go for a cruise?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I care...s it'll be my vehicle. I wheel the crap out of my vehicles and I'm the one who still has to look at it every day. I don't have different color or textures on my jeep's rocksliders vs my bumpers (same texture and colors for all pieces) just like I have aftermarket fenders and sure I could have raptor lined the fenders & flares or spray painted them a silver color, but that wouldn't have been ok in my book, so I took them to a body shop and had them painted to exactly match my 13yr old jeep and its silver color.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is one of those areas where we shouldn't have to rely on aftermarket. If Ford is pitching the rubberized interior on the BD and BL as being easy to washout and not be an issue if you get caught topless in an unexpected rainstorm, the the entire interior should be vinyl/rubberized. Shouldn't be any carpet anywhere.
Especially since they seem to have gotten this right in the Sport (which doesn't have a removable top).

Hoping someone can ask about this and get a good response from Ford. Absent that, need a lot of someones to ask about this so Ford fixes it.
They had the rubber backing on the Sport badlands at the West event.

I pointed this out to them at the West event and that's when I was told to look for the interior options update release that following week. Still waiting.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

way back in time, the not-quite released order guide showed carpeted matts available for the trims with rubber floor liners.

KobeStyle

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
HOW DARE YOU make me start to consider oxford white!
Sponsored