First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of us with Raptor orders have been waiting since day 1.

This guy though, was a walk in retail order. He posted this in the scheduled and production thread. @BRVOL
I would almost think that you were bullshitting me, but then I realized that it was @Ford Motor Company that we are dealing with... and they want to welcome you to their subsidiary - PopCopy

It's the only way you can explain someone walking in off the street and jumping past nearly ALL of the Golden Ticket holders.
Sponsored

Kai

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4EV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a Badlands option that goes up to $68k? My 4 door Badlands with 2.7 AT, Sasquatch, Lux and Tow was $58,000 on the dot.
My Badsquatch lux mod bumper 2.7 hardtop was $60500

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will that fit in my 2dr??

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont worry by the time you get one! Gas will only be $10 a gallon.....

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This has to be infuriating for those who have been waiting a year or more for their bronco to see ford has just said F*ck you and moved right past them. On another note do you have the full sticker from that post so we can see the MSRP?
is this your first time here? Most of us have been waiting much longer than a year.

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go for everything and the kitchen sink on a 4 door Badlands: Lux, Leather, 2.7, Squatch, Towing, Cyber Orange, MIC Top, Keyless entry, Modular Bumper, Hoop Step, Wheel Lock kit, Block Heater, Floor mats and then order the Fastback soft top plus the Tube Doors you'll total up to $69,055. You have to work really hard at ordering everything.
yes...I'm looking at something similar to that (likely not that color)...however, I'm so stuck between this and the Wildtrak. They price out to be the same. I guess if I want washout floors, swaybar disconnect, and crawl mode, go Badlands...if I want sport mode and hoss 3.0, go WT...

I know the Forscan can overcome the GOAT modes and add the missing ones in so that issue is a non issue...unless it voids the warranty (shouldn't)...

The tube doors are a must for me...wife will never let me go without doors with kids in there...well, maybe my oldest. ;)

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No f-ing way will the Raptors get 15 mpg. My 2dr Sas gets 12, and I don't drive it hard. Manufaturers' estimated mpg are always overstated (go see Consumer Reports studies).

But my guess is that anyone who buys a Raptor ain't concerned about good gas mileage. Buy it and run it - hard!!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
This has to be infuriating for those who have been waiting a year or more for their bronco to see ford has just said F*ck you and moved right past them. On another note do you have the full sticker from that post so we can see the MSRP?
No car company stops coming out with new models because people are waiting for other models. This reminds me of the postings bashing Ford for sending demo units to dealers, which at that time probably preproduction units.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
No f-ing way will the Raptors get 15 mpg. My 2dr Sas gets 12, and I don't drive it hard. Manufaturers' estimated mpg are always overstated (go see Consumer Reports studies).

But my guess is that anyone who buys a Raptor ain't concerned about good gas mileage. Buy it and run it - hard!!
I'm getting an honest 19 MPG with my non sasquatch 2.3L in pure city driving with stoplights every block. In mixed city/highway I'm getting low twenties. This is the displayed MPG, which isn't terribly accurate but in the ball park. Driving hard isn't only about acceleration. More importantly is how much are you burning up in the brakes. Getting decent mileage in the city is all about reducing braking.
Sponsored