Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation Question... and most likely not a big deal. After placing reservations is the selected dealer getting back to you to at least establish a connection with you and approximately what timeframe was it before you heard from the dealership.
I decided to select a dealer closer to my current location for convenience (compared to those flying in to pickup their Bronco) after working with a dealership for about 30 years. The previous dealer is only about an hour away, would still be considered local for many and I have never had any issues over the years for any services or repairs. Kind of feeling guilty that after 30 positive years making a change.
Since I am a new customer to the selected dealership and have not received any acknowledgement (hey it is a Bronco I need you as excited as I am) I am thinking of changing back to my previous dealer before it is too late to change. I wanted to give an opportunity to this new dealership establish a new connection but rethinking. Before I decide to make the change what feedback are others getting after making the initial reservation. Maybe not hearing from them is a sign I need to go back. Thanks in advance!

To me, having a relationship with the dealer is more important than a few hundred dollars. Things will go wrong and I want the people working on it to know I bought it from them.

My dealer reached out before the reservation went live, email and texted at least 3 times since, and today gave me a hat, shirt, and coffee mug. They currently have 180+ reservations and I assume have done the same for all.
Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, having a relationship with the dealer is more important than a few hundred dollars. Things will go wrong and I want the people working on it to know I bought it from them.

My dealer reached out before the reservation went live, email and texted at least 3 times since, and today gave me a hat, shirt, and coffee mug. They currently have 180+ reservations and I assume have done the same for all.
Agree on the relationship. Thankfully I have the A/Z plan so the process is much cleaner but little details like at least knowing that they appreciate you as a customer or potential customer is still important. I am in the process of changing to my long-term dealership. Thanks for your sharing your experience.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree on the relationship. Thankfully I have the A/Z plan so the process is much cleaner but little details like at least knowing that they appreciate you as a customer or potential customer is still important. I am in the process of changing to my long-term dealership. Thanks for your sharing your experience.
I changed dealership for my Bronco Reservation. For future reference to change Reservation Dealer contact Ford Marketing Program. Request order transfer @ 1800.334.4375

Last edited:

Peter561

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I changed dealership for my Bronco Reservation. For future reference to change Reservation Dealer contact Ford Marketing Program. Request order transfer @ 1800.334.3475

Kim, do you have an updated number? apparently the one you listed is no a valid number?

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about, “Can I collect my tears from sobbing all night about the Build and Price website, and use that toward a down payment?”

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kim, do you have an updated number? apparently the one you listed is no a valid number?
Sorry, there was a typo. Correct Ford Marketing Program # 800.334.4375. I corrected the original post. Let me know if there are still problems.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How do you know where you are in the line of reservations? I had my reservation completed in the first 1 1/2 and my reservation # is 10121370, does this mean my reservation was 21,370 in line? Asking for a friend.. :cool:
this is a good question. I cannot believe no one knows????

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I am not sure where to post this but, I got a call today from Mullinax about my reservation. I was told that they were allocated 58 2021 models and that the 2021 models would only be produced for 6 months. They told me I was 71 on their list so as such I would be getting a 2022 model. They said that I would be contacted toward the end of 2021 to place my order. Not sure if this helps anyone with their timeline but it does sort of confirm that orders are not just being placed on when you reserved but when you reserved compared to others at your dealership and the allocation given to each dealership.
Sponsored