Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ouch ... but not ruined. any decent detail shop can clean that up.. you might need to do an insurance claim to cover the cost though... I've seen way worse

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

makes a good case for mudflaps though

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ouch ... but not ruined. any decent detail shop can clean that up.. you might need to do an insurance claim to cover the cost though... I've seen way worse
I'd work on getting it off everything blue, and let everything else wear off naturally. Take plenty of photos, so you can look back in a couple of years and laugh at what a crazy story this was.

You'll be good to go buddy.

Sponsored

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two items that will help if insurance doesn't. One product that is a great multi-use is superzilla (www.superzilla.us)- also available at some Ace hardware shops- helps remove cured paint from various surfaces. Second is a great product one should have to help smooth any touch up paints- Langka. www.langka.com- I have removed paint that was literally weeks old, not just touch up by the way- without harming the paint. Superzilla may help with the top as well (soap and water after to remove any film you may see). Good luck.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I worked at a dealership years ago where they were spray sealing blacktop next door. All the cars down wind were covered in it. Even that got handled by a good detailer, so you should be fine. But as people said- talk to insurance and don’t try to do it yourself. You will find out quickly how unforgiving a buffer and chemicals can be.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, that sucks. Like others have said, the paint should come off. I would either do it yourself or take it to a detail place ASAP - The sooner the better. It's easier to remove paint in the early days vs. letting it cure fully. I think you'll be surprised how much/how well that comes off most of the vehicle. I would also involve insurance, as this likely won't be cheap if you take it to a detailing place (however, they'll likely do a better job).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Yetibronco21

Yetibronco21

Big Bend
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for your input. Got with a Detailer and he says it’ll come off. Living in south FL flare deletes are no issues other than just water runoff. This was just way unexpected.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna lie. Looks cool in the pics and those wheels are sweet on that set up..... 🤷

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Were I work we powder coat ceiling grid and all the powder that swept up off the ground was just dumped in the trash and few years ago it blew some on my KL and got baked on by the vegas heat and I tied ever thing to get the white spots of the rubber around my windows and the matted decal on my hood and nothing worked .

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ruined? I hate to see your reaction if it actually makes it down a trail and gets scratched and dented like many of ours already have. 10 months of ownership and has no wash since day one. I doubt paint would even stick to mine.

File a claim on your insurance and have someone clean it for you. It will be good as new.

OP
OP
Yetibronco21

Yetibronco21

Big Bend
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m working on getting it cleaned as best as possible and then wrapping it.
Sponsored