Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is as far as I was able to get without installing the rack, but programming looks to be as straightforward as the Tune was to install.
Awesome thanks for the pics.

Holding my breath on if it will be just as easy for us non-supported folks or if we will still have to use the @BigMeatsBronco method.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

While there are not instructions available yet, the Ford Performance engineer told me to do the following once I successfully uploaded the Rack Upgrade file to my ProCal unit:

ā€œYou can tell him that once he replaces the rack, he can go ahead and just plug in the pro cal tool and follow the steps on screen in the programming section

A new window will pop up saying ā€œrack upgradeā€ click that with the vehicle on a battery charger and it will be all good to go!ā€

While I have not done the rack swap yet (if only Ford sold free timeā€¦), I did mess around with my Procal Tool to see if the Rack Programming is even an option.

1. Plug Procal into OBD port
2. Turn accessory power on but do not turn on ignition
3. Select Programming from the main menu
4. Confirm the accessory power only instruction
5. You will now see the following menu:
IMG_0741.jpeg

6. Select Performance Cal and you will see the following:

IMG_0742.jpeg

This is as far as I was able to get without installing the rack, but programming looks to be as straightforward as the Tune was to install.

Hope this helps!
FWIW you can program the rack before installing it. The wiring is long enough if you unclip it from the frame and wrap it forward of the crossmember. I do this now to check if I got a defective one (which my 1st one was). Also that's how I program racks for others!

20220818_123606.jpg

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$981 from Leavittown Ford Parts, is this legit? Ford Performance Severe Duty Steering Gear Upgrade Kit - M-3200-WT | Levittown Ford (levittownfordparts.com) Anyone bought anything from there? I wonder if they can apply Ford Pass Points too.

EDIT: NVM...added to cart and saw the shipping was $229, for $1,201 total. Probably comes out about the same as other places after the low price-high shipping shenanigans.

EDIT 2: hmm...still not bad I guess. total with shipping from Ford Performance is $1,632. So Leavittown is still $430 less.

EDIT 3: Oh wow! our own site sponsor Lethal Performance has them for $975 with free shipping! Only $1,076 after uncle Gavin gets his cut LOL. Looks like that's my go-to :)
There's no shipping if shipped to dealership for pickup. There's a 20% off code you can use as well...

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There's no shipping if shipped to dealership for pickup. There's a 20% off code you can use as well...
20% off code for Fordā€™s website, or from Levittownā€™s website? If from Fordā€™s, then the price from Lethal Performance with the forum discount code is still the cheapest I see so far. If 20% off Levittownā€™s price, then that would take the cake!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20% off code for Fordā€™s website, or from Levittownā€™s website? If from Fordā€™s, then the price from Lethal Performance with the forum discount code is still the cheapest I see so far. If 20% off Levittownā€™s price, then that would take the cake!
20% off FP but no shipping cost or core charge. You can use Ford Pass Rewards as well if using FP or Levittown. Mine ended up being $0 with no shipping and no core charge so I can't compare apples to apples on my purchase. I haven't been able to figure out how to get free shipping from Lethal on other products.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could you link the 20%? Iā€™m only seeing 15% off the first $1000.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You just risk the dealership loosing it

Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great. Thank you. Something is going on with the website right now but Iā€™ll check it out as soon as I can log into it again.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You just risk the dealership loosing it
I guess, but I always have to sign for my deliveries to the dealership. Without sign off of delivery to the customer, the dealership is still liable for pickup.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screenshot_20240308-174039.png

Finally! I've been waiting on Ford to release this as a kit.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could you link the 20%? Iā€™m only seeing 15% off the first $1000.

If not using Fordpass points, it will be cheaper to go through Lethal and using the forum discount code, BRONCO6G

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If not using Fordpass points, it will be cheaper to go through Lethal and using the forum discount code, BRONCO6G
I tried that a couple of different times and the discount code didnā€™t seem to be doing anything in the cart.

Never mind. You have to enter it again after the shipping selection on the checkout page.
Sponsored