Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove from the Bay Area to San Diego last Thursday and back to the Bay Area today. My wife and I were looking for how many Broncos we could spot. Two…. just two! One in LA on I-5 South (carbonized gray) and one in Del Mar on I-5 South (cactus gray), both on Thursday. The entire time in San Diego and on today’s trip home, nothing. I know they are out there, but where? On another note, at least once a day, and at almost every gas stop, someone would come up and ask me about it. My wife kept telling me it was like riding around with a celebrity (the Bronco). 🤣 A lot people are still confused between the Sport and the Bronco. I’ll chalk it up to bad marketing. Anyway, can’t wait to see more of them on the road.
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea drove from the bay to Vegas and back last weekend and saw none. The drive back took 13 hrs and saw none.

now we drove in my wife’s Bronco Sport and i can’t imagine how many people thought it was full sized 😂

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In the Palm Springs area I have seen less than 10 (probable) unique Broncos since they started getting delivered in the Summer. I only see one regularly around town. I was the 19th delivery at one of the two dealerships here and am baffled where the others are 🤷‍♂️

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is it like when you see a VW, you're supposed to punch the person in the arm?

Since this is a Bronco, I think you should be able to give the person a charley horse instead...

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the pleasure of seeing one drive by my house every day (my office looks out over the street). Friends in town here ask why I haven't gotten mine -- they think they are everywhere since there's one in our town...

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is it like when you see a VW, you're supposed to punch the person in the arm?

Since this is a Bronco, I think you should be able to give the person a charley horse instead...
I was thinking more like a back leg kick to the face

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Bronco I see is apparently on the same school schedule as us. I see it daily now. What’s cool is it actually stands out more than the Lamborghini SUV… I’ll get blasted but that looks like any other mid-size aggressive SUV.. kind of looks like a Lexus RX with sharp edges. Why would anyone buy one??

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two weeks ago travelled from OC to my place up in June Lake up 395. Saw two in Big Pine parked about a block from each other but looked like they have both been off roading! Got my blood pumping. They looked good!

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco I see is apparently on the same school schedule as us. I see it daily now. What’s cool is it actually stands out more than the Lamborghini SUV… I’ll get blasted but that looks like any other mid-size aggressive SUV.. kind of looks like a Lexus RX with sharp edges. Why would anyone buy one??
I have wondered why would anyone want a Lambo SUV, but everyone has their thing.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My husband saw his first one on the road a few months ago and chatted up the lady driver. I have yet to see one on it's wheels IRL. The closest I have come is a Cactus Gray 4Door on a convoy going north on the 5. I'm convinced the first one I will see in person will be mine when I pick it up in a couple of weeks. (I don't get out much :ROFLMAO:)
Sponsored