First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very good point. That Mach-E thing is just craziness. If Carroll Shelby was still alive, he'd have called in an airstrike... LOL!!
Not exactly fair . . . the Mach E is a whole different thing as an electric vehicle, Ford has license to do what it wants due to a completely different platform, it's not like Ford took the brand into left field. For instance, here is the 2022 Mustang Mach 1, still FIRMLY in the spirit of Mustang heritage, meaning you can still get Mustang the way we have all loved Mustang. You can no longer get a Blazer, to OP's point the brand has been totally ruined.

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Blazer: Death of the Bowtie 2022 Mustang.JPG
Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Terrible isn't it? Rumor has it the Sport was almost the new "Bronco" at one point during development. Thank God someone at Ford had the sense to nip that in the bud and build us a real one.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By most accounts it’s a pretty nice vehicle they should have just named it something else.

Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mach E is pretty sweet in its own right, but I agree the naming is a little odd. Should've added another horse to the stable instead of calling it a mustang.

That being said, 0-60 in 3.5 isn't half bad for a compact SUV.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is hilarious as we traded my wife’s 2020 Blazer in a year early (was leased) to get her bronco. It is a shame what they did for namesake but it was a nice vehicle. She had to give up a fair share of conviences going from blazer to bronco as she had the premier awd so dang well loaded. But after she drove mine for a bit and realized what fun we can have in a Bronco meant for 4wheeling the deal was sealed.

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m probably gonna get roasted for this but don’t really care. My wife has a 21 RS Blazer and I have a 22 Black Diamond. I’ve owned a 69, 70, 72 and 00 Blazers and one Bronco. While I’m disappointed the new Blazer is nothing like the early ones its still a real nice ride and Chevy sells then with minimal wait and it doesn’t hide the fact that it’s a mall crawler. I assure you there are Gen 1 Bronco owners no more impressed with the new 4 door mall crawling Gen-6 Broncos than the GM haters here.. Gone are the days of the V8s, bolting on a set of 44” after I installing an affordable 9” lift, (body + spring) in your garage with minimal modifications. I love my new Bronco, but let’s face it. It’s primary resemblance to the original is the square exterior corners, and wind noise associated with a removable top 😁

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Chevy wants to print easy money. Import the new Suzuki Jimny and call it the Tracker. I would 100% order it!

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, it looks pretty good. Interior looks much better than the Mach E, and I'm a died in the wool hater of "Government Motors".

GM should have picked a different name.

I don't like the "Mustang Mach E" name either, should have just called it a Mach E and left off the "Mustang". Or they could have brought back any of the Mercury names, like Marauder.

BradenOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Wrangler, 21 Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They probably should've called it a Blazer sport

kind of more equivalent to Bronco sport but looks a lot better