Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6spd 2013 F150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta admit that first Blazer is a good looking truck and the price of nice examples is blowing up

OP
robo

robo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru STi, hoping to buy 2021 Bronco.
I don’t get hate for the Blazer, It’s a really nice vehicle. If you hate it because what it’s suppose to be, okay, but it’s still a damn nice vehicle.
I mean, they're selling really well. I'm sure it's a great crossover for those that want that.
It's just kind of sad when you think what could've been, had they also gone for the offroad/overland market.

Bronco4lyfe85

Big Bend
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Clubs

I mean, they're selling really well. I'm sure it's a great crossover for those that want that.
It's just kind of sad when you think what could've been, had they also gone for the offroad/overland market.
I agree but nobody takes on Jeep and really succeeds so I’m sure internally they asked what would be the most popular. The RS is pretty sweet as it’s the same engine from the V6 Camaro (335HP I think) and is fully loaded. They’re pretty pricy though.

OP
robo

robo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru STi, hoping to buy 2021 Bronco.
Well, I was hoping for the "A wizard is never late..." reply, but good hustle out there. FWIW, your mask picture always gets me.
I wish I'd thought of the Gandalf quote! haha
The Guy Fieri mask has been banned at work. Haha, along with anything other than blue/black/white.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
Clubs

I don’t the get hate for the Blazer, It’s a really nice vehicle. If you hate it because what it’s supposed to be, okay, but it’s still a damn nice vehicle.

I've owned 4 blazers, including 2 first gens, so I get the hate. It'd be like Ford renaming a 4 door sedan a mustang.

Last edited:

GoldExhaust

Black Diamond
First Name
GoldExhaust
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
If they brought back the International Scout I'd be all over it.
I would be all over it as well. I had 4 of them and they are so e of the best vehicles ever made in my opinion.

Advertisement

Advertisement