Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The last decent thing GM did was the SS sedan before promptly shuttering the only remaining decent engineering brand - the Holden division.
OMG, had no idea. Holden...didn't they do the G8? Goddamm beautiful car. Scared the crap outta many a M5 owner.
What a fucking shit show.
This makes me sick.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

It's Mahhhk!!! :LOL: :love:

"I don't shake hands."

Y'all check out his other videos, they're hilarious too.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
The last decent thing GM did was the SS sedan before promptly shuttering the only remaining decent engineering brand - the Holden division.
The SS was really cool, but unfortunately nobody actually bought them. I knew a guy who picked up a new one that had been sitting on a lot forever for like 35k,. Dealers had to discount the hell out of them to move them

RG7

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4
Clubs

The SS was really cool, but unfortunately nobody actually bought them. I knew a guy who picked up a new one that had been sitting on a lot forever for like 35k,. Dealers had to discount the hell out of them to move them
Casually looking at SS's right now, love the subtle styling.

Not sure what's going on over at GM. They're not bringing any excitement to the table.

NCOBX

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Casually looking at SS's right now, love the subtle styling.

Not sure what's going on over at GM. They're not bringing any excitement to the table.
The SS is a badge change from being an exotic head turner, I know from experience. The stock exhaust on 16+17s is perfect, on the manual it burbles with decel.

I bought a 17 M6, and shortly after my father bought a 17 A6 so I have experience with both.

JT58Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Chevy Camaro
Not a comparison- the Blazer is just a car, SUV. Chevy should have never used the name "Blazer". It should have been called Traverse II, Camaro-ute or something like that.

The K5 Blazer of old is a real comparison to the original Bronco. I know- my best friend when I was so young had a 71 K5 Blazer- and guess what I had- a 70 Bronco. He had 350 V8, automatic, headers, dual exhaust and 33" Mudder tires. I had 302 V8, 3 on the tree, Holley 4 Barrel, headers, dual exhaust and 32" Tru-Tracs I think tires along with a mild lift. We 4 wheel heavily- both are respectable 4 wheelers and super heavy duty. We took them on the nastiest trails, hill climbs. He hated my Bronco- I would make it through anything- i never, ever got stuck once. He would get stuck in his Blazer and swear at me as I went through the same area with no problem. I would beat him on and off road. Those were the days. Both vehicles sounded so good with V8's headers and dual exhaust. My Bronco was really fast too with the built up 302. Both vehicles eventually gave in to rust and we both end up buying brand new Jeep CJ5's- with 304 V8's. The 4 wheeling continued and they were fun too!

Advertisement

Advertisement