First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am looking for advice between buying Wildtrak versus Raptor versus Velociraptor. I live in Houston so Henessey is located nearby and they can modify the car quickly.

I am not planning to do any off-roading. The car would be used around town and going to the beach. My current suv is a BMW X5M. I initially felt like I needed the Raptor because the regular Bronco would be too slow around town, getting on the highway, etc.

If you were buying a Bronco for city and beach driving, which model would you choose between Wildtrak, Wildtrak with Hennessey Velociraptor, or Raptor?

josh
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd drop that Hennessy thing from the equation and pick between a Wildtrak and a Raptor. I'd personally get a Wildtrak with hoss 3.0 and spend any extra money on fiberglass fenders, electric running boards, lighting, etc.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you're coming from an x5m and you've got raptor money then go with that. the others are going to feel like a downgrade for you.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am looking for advice between buying Wildtrak versus Raptor versus Velociraptor. I live in Houston so Henessey is located nearby and they can modify the car quickly.

I am not planning to do any off-roading. The car would be used around town and going to the beach. My current suv is a BMW X5M. I initially felt like I needed the Raptor because the regular Bronco would be too slow around town, getting on the highway, etc.

If you were buying a Bronco for city and beach driving, which model would you choose between Wildtrak, Wildtrak with Hennessey Velociraptor, or Raptor?

josh
If don't plan on doing any off-roading then don't buy a Raptor. 330hp and two turbos is more than enough to get you on and off the highway.

Turning a Raptor into a mall crawler is just fucking wrong!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does it matter? Just get what you like. Any will handle just driving around town and going to the beach. All are still going to be offroad vehicles used for city driving.

ORbronco

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco, 22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you want a Bronco to drag and look cool at the beach, get a gen 1 coyote restomod at bringatrailer.com. If you want a rock crawler that’s insanely fun to drive everyday get a Raptor. Recently had a Pontiac solstice run a yield sign as we were getting on the highway. It really pissed me off. So I got on his ass with my Raptor. As hard as he tried he couldn’t outrun me. I had to let off the gas to keep from running over him. At 110mph he gave up. So it’s got power and speed. Love Hennessey and I’m looking at getting the engine package without all the other stuff. I have other plans for the exterior and interior. We’ll see what they say. To each his own. What I love most about the Bronco brand is that it is what you make it.
Sponsored