First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got myself a 2022 Subaru BRZ. I told myself I’d try to drive it like a Civic, but can’t help myself flooring the pedal in 2nd gear.
Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As much as I hate the Prius I have been driving since I totaled my Tacoma in October, I plan to keep it to daily drive it. 44 mpgs is just too nice when you are driving 130 miles a day on average. I do occasionally cycle in my Cobra and supermoto but that's rare.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which do I pick today?
Fusion is kind of retired - Perfect first car waiting on stepson to decide he wants to start driving...17 already.

Ford Bronco Bronco + Your Daily Driver BBF6DDC6-468F-4A20-9B74-DA2CE356A211

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kept my 2016 M235i. Paid off, cheap (for a BMW anyways) insurance, and 32ish mpg on the highway.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just reserved my spot to purchase an Aptera, the perfect daily driver to compliment my very analog and inefficient 7MT Bronco. I drive over 100 miles a day and do not want to pay for that much gas or put unnecessary miles on my dream car.

Is your daily driver the bronco? If not what are you driving or will drive to compliment this wonderful and capable 4x4?

Bought mine for a daily driver didn't buy it for the gas mileage. Have had it since December and still makes me smile!

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure about IN, but IL definitely is. There are some talks about getting rid of the front plate law for next year…maybe.

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never understood the rationalization of spending $30,000 to $60,000 + additional insurance on a new second car to save a few hundred to a $1,000 or so a year on gas. If you want a second, third or fourth car go for it but stop with the silly justification…. Now if you’re buying a reliable beater for a couple grand that gets 40+ MPG and carry minimum liability insurance on it that might make financial sense….
It makes sense for some people, I drive 50k miles a year with my daily for work. So my prius pays for itself in mileage money. I get 19.1 mpg in the bronco and 54 mpg in the prius.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure about IN, but IL definitely is. There are some talks about getting rid of the front plate law for next year…maybe.
No front plates in Indiana thankfully

OP
OP
BillysMom

BillysMom

Base
First Name
Jetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & some motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love all the replies wow! And seeing everybody's daily drivers :) Also shout out to the bikers, i have a few myself 🏍 Aprilia Tuareg 660 being my main squeeze <3

It's ok if the Aptera doesn't make sense to you, I just like it and innovative vehicles in general. They seem full steam ahead into production later this year but I will not be going around this forum trying to convince anyone, I understand everybody's hesitation towards something like that. Fuel and insurance are minimal costs for that vehicle, being a "motorcycle" and having a 0.13 drag coefficient, they're generally getting 10 miles per KWh, in comparison to a Tesla 3's 4 miles per KWh, or a Ford Lightning 2 Miles per KWh. This also equates to really fast charging (for the miles you get out of it) and practical ability to charge off 110v.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daily for me, but the fun part is because it can take regular instead of premium like my previous car a WRX the cost is within a few dollars.

Ford Bronco Bronco + Your Daily Driver Bronco MN1

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That reminds me a lifted jeeps. Bigger tires on 4 corners, but keeping the factory size spare.
I put the stock wheels on to “show off” but “modern” wheels and tires ride so much better...oh, and my ‘80 cj7 on 38s still had the original spare (with nubs) when I sold it about 10 years ago...

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, that is a nice looking bike. What specific model of Ducati is that? Year?
Its a 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon that I wrapped and modded with more carbon, Akra full titanium exhaust with headers and the Ducati Full throttle seat and cowl along with the Cafe racer bits as well.
Sponsored