stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know that if I wanted to be a part of this strange behavior, I would have just bought a jeep. I wanted a Bronco specifically because it wasn't a jeep and now people are trying to make jeep culture apply to Broncos just because its a 4x4 with a removable top.

Those bastards !!

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would take whatever garbage people are putting on my vehicle, throw it on the ground, and then go about my day and never think about it again.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not sure who she is but take a video if you do šŸ‘
I mean I was thinking his bronco but if you have someone else in mind Iā€™m all ears

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mean I was thinking his bronco but if you have someone else in mind Iā€™m all ears
Oh, that makes more sense, not as entertaining to imagine though.
A good target would be.... :unsure: ....well, anyone really.
Cardio and a good distraction would be beneficial, and one of those body cams probably.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I came out of Menards the other day and found a little pony, small beaded strap, and a card on a metal keychain hanging from my door handle. In addition to this mess was a small rubber duck shoved between the handle and door. I was bucked and ducked.
I truly donā€™t understand the fascination with this trend, but to each their own. However, I prefer that I was left out of this nonsense. Iā€™m the type of person who parks at the far end of the parking lot away from all others to reduce the risk of others coming close to my vehicles. And, I definitely didnā€™t appreciate the metal key chain swinging in the wind against my paint or the scuff mark left on the paint from shoving the thing between the door handle and door.
I realize people have strong opinions about bucking and Iā€™m not posting to spark another debate. I just want to know if there is some type of universal symbol or sticker I could place on my window that tells everyone that I donā€™t want to be part of this trend and to keep their trinkets for someone who may actually appreciate them. Any thoughts?
Personally love the duck/buck thing but you make a good point about the risk of paint scuffing. A sticker with a rubber duck and horse crossed out might be the move.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs