Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a set. I have not installed them yet, was waiting to do it when I switch out my front bumper.

Ford Bronco Buckin' Barz 6th Gen Bronco 2021-22 Tie Rod Brace bukn Bronco Brace

I asked for some inside detail, and they sent me some raw photos. Solid billet and I like the shape and price better!

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way better price point than the others :)

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set. I have not installed them yet, was waiting to do it when I switch out my front bumper.

Ford Bronco Buckin' Barz 6th Gen Bronco 2021-22 Tie Rod Brace bukn Bronco Brace

I asked for some inside detail, and they sent me some raw photos. Solid billet and I like the shape and price better!
Do it now so others can know if they want to shell out 3 hundo for em (y)

I would prefer not to have to do an alignment so the 'clamp' styles make more sense. However, the price is pretty high. They're pretty good chunks of aluminum but it would be nice to see them in the $100-$200 range. Both clamp styles seem kinda pricey.

Sponsored

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am interested in these as well but have heard the broncbusters are running a sale with code for 25%. I have been worried about this for a little while now and would like to get a clamp set for my bronco.... my only pause is hurting soemthing else because of this reinforcement. I've looked through what I can on this forum but there doesn't seem to be much testing on anything yet to make an informed decision. I hate getting on the interstate now and all I think is "are my tie rods going to snap going 70 mph?".

JKommuter

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered a set this morning.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I ordered a set yesterday. Wish there was a Bronco 6G deal but it is what it is.

What I liked about these is that you can remove them so there are no "warranty" issues.

Don't think I'm going to worry about the steering rack. Just put these on because something is wrong with the metallurgy or QA of the existing tie rods. Not planning on lifting or putting bigger tires on.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested in these as well but have heard the broncbusters are running a sale with code for 25%. I have been worried about this for a little while now and would like to get a clamp set for my bronco.... my only pause is hurting soemthing else because of this reinforcement. I've looked through what I can on this forum but there doesn't seem to be much testing on anything yet to make an informed decision. I hate getting on the interstate now and all I think is "are my tie rods going to snap going 70 mph?".
Same here. Still haven’t been able to read something from someone very knowledgeable about it. Is this thing going to risk damaging the steering rack?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate getting on the interstate now and all I think is "are my tie rods going to snap going 70 mph?".
Very wise, because that’s typically where they fail. Definitely stay off the interstate. :sneaky:

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered just now will report when received and will post some pics and do a 2 hour Q and A. That's a lie but I will report when received.

gregr266

Badlands
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
me too just ordered will see how they work

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone just make a larger tie rod?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have them on mine I installed them when I went to 37’s. Easy on and easy off as I pulled them when the dealer replaced my front axle shaft. I probably didn’t have to but I didn’t want a service tech putting them on/off with an impact they are aluminum after all. Note it was an extra $26 at the hardware store but I swapped all the bolts out for stainless. While they seemed to be quality bolts steel and aluminum tent to corrode together over time.
Ford Bronco Buckin' Barz 6th Gen Bronco 2021-22 Tie Rod Brace 604F35E2-CCF8-4C6E-B750-7409498D4F03

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have them on mine I installed them when I went to 37’s. Easy on and easy off as I pulled them when the dealer replaced my front axle shaft. I probably didn’t have to but I didn’t want a service tech putting them on/off with an impact they are aluminum after all. Note it was an extra $26 at the hardware store but I swapped all the bolts out for stainless. While they seemed to be quality bolts steel and aluminum tent to corrode together over time.
Ford Bronco Buckin' Barz 6th Gen Bronco 2021-22 Tie Rod Brace 604F35E2-CCF8-4C6E-B750-7409498D4F03
I ordered some on the 12th and have not heard anything yet. Hopefully I get some tracking info soon
Sponsored