First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone been delivered by truck yet? 11 days in current status on ordertrack with no information yet. My bronco took about a month, just want to give my parents a reasonable timeframe.
My railcar was "empty", no further information....Wed am. Chatted with dealer yesterday for an update. They called at 815 this morning, Bronco on the ground. Completed PDI by 3, in my driveway by 530! Happy Friday! It was a long 11 months. Very, very, very sorry for those who have had to wait longer.
20221104_151638.jpg
Sponsored

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Now Iā€™m starting to really feel burned. Blend date was 10.20, Built date was 10/23. Stuck in Built mode now for 14 days!
How in the hell is it that most from our build week are either in transit or delivered and Iā€˜m still stuck in Built?
Apparently having owned 3 Raptors and 1 GT-350 is a penalty!

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And, props to the dealer. My last order change was made 3/18/23 when I upped to SAS. Current sticker was 600 higher. They had my DORA price on the paperwork and I didn't have to fight them for that difference. Made the F/I process that much easier. Hope y'all are fortunate enough to work with dealers that are in it for the long haul, not the immediate gratification of the extra profit.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And, props to the dealer. My last order change was made 3/18/23 when I upped to SAS. Current sticker was 600 higher. They had my DORA price on the paperwork and I didn't have to fight them for that difference. Made the F/I process that much easier. Hope y'all are fortunate enough to work with dealers that are in it for the long haul, not the immediate gratification of the extra profit.
Thatā€™s awesome! Glad it went so well for you. šŸ™‚

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thatā€™s awesome! Glad it went so well for you. šŸ™‚
@70/22. I soooo dig the pic of your Brit Blue 70 EB. (My crusty, rusty, dog sh!t brown 71 eb would never have looked that good, and that was back in 82!). Would love to hear your thoughts on the two, once you have the 22 in the driveway. They both have such amazing personalities, yet are sooo different. Any day now. Keep positive. Any day.

Sponsored

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been delivered by truck yet? 11 days in current status on ordertrack with no information yet. My bronco took about a month, just want to give my parents a reasonable timeframe.
Yes, mine was delivered from factory to dealership in Maryland by truck. My Badlands was built on 15 OCT. Then, I checked the Order Track app and Ford Tracker daily with no change in status. On 3 NOV, the Order Track app status changed to ā€œIn Transitā€ but there was no estimated delivery date. (The Ford Tracker still just showed it was built.) So, I emailed my dealership and let them know the Bronco was in-transit. Within 30 minutes, my salesman emailed me back and said my Bronco had just been dropped off! Helluva surprise. I just think the convoy delivery mode doesnā€™t provide you any delivery updates like the rail mode does. Youā€™re just in a bit of a news blackout.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@70/22. I soooo dig the pic of your Brit Blue 70 EB. (My crusty, rusty, dog sh!t brown 71 eb would never have looked that good, and that was back in 82!). Would love to hear your thoughts on the two, once you have the 22 in the driveway. They both have such amazing personalities, yet are sooo different. Any day now. Keep positive. Any day.
Thank you! It was almost a 2 year frame off restoration. My husband did everything, except paint! I helped some..lol. Brittany (my ā€˜70) can sometimes be a b!tch! šŸ˜‚ I mean, sheā€™s over fifty years old, so I expect that. Iā€™ve had to learn her personality and what works and doesnā€™t work for her. All things you donā€™t have to worry about with a new vehicle! Iā€™ve had so many people follow me and ask to take pictures, and they say, ā€œnow this is a bronco! I donā€™t like those new ones.ā€ I have to tell them, ā€œthanks, I have one of those new ones on order.ā€ šŸ˜‚ Everyone just waves when I drive her. Thereā€™s just something about a classic..ā˜ŗ

Iā€™m sure your ā€˜71 was still pretty awesome, no matter how rusty and crusty it was! I mean, itā€™s a Bronco. šŸ˜‰šŸ™‚

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, still no delivery of my Bronco to the dealership. They didnā€™t receive a truck, as expected. Hereā€™s to hoping for Monday! šŸ¤žšŸ¼

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good luck. My Bronco is in Denver waiting on a truck too!
Thanks! Good luck, too! My dealership is only 10 miles away from the railyard where the Bronco is. Too bad I canā€™t sign and just pick it up myself! šŸ˜†

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Good luck, too! My dealership is only 10 miles away from the railyard where the Bronco is. Too bad I canā€™t sign and just pick it up myself! šŸ˜†
Hoping mine lands early next week too. I'm like drooling over here lolol!!

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told my Bronco did NOT arrive at the dealership today, even though they received two trucks. šŸ˜• They said ā€œtomorrow.ā€ We shall see..
I'm gonna stop checking that UP line; everdamntime I call they say mine's arriving a day later...

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm gonna stop checking that UP line; everdamntime I call they say mine's arriving a day later...
I never got to track my Bronco through UP. Even once it was transferred to UP, I continued to track the car through the CSX tracking phone number. I just canā€™t understand why my Bronco has been in the railyard and even after two trucks, it wasnā€™t delivered to the dealer. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.strongarmbarandgrill.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 Raptor, '15 SRT Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any day now.

Shipped I believe on the 1st. On it's way to California!
Sponsored