Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CSX just said mine's been delivered to Kirby.
How long has ya'll's been there?
Mine has been in Kirby since Wednesday! It didn’t come in on the last truck delivery to the dealer today either. ☹ “Maybe tomorrow.” 😩

I’m from a super small town about a 3 hour drive south of SA. We were in Canyon Lake this summer! Just a quick drive to the dealer from there! Lol
Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine has not arrived at the dealer yet either. still sitting in denver at the UP yard... the anticipation is absolutely killing me. they still expect it this week though. historically vehicles coming into them don't sit more than a week at the train station.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine has not arrived at the dealer yet either. still sitting in denver at the UP yard... the anticipation is absolutely killing me. they still expect it this week though. historically vehicles coming into them don't sit more than a week at the train station.
Before all of this, I had been told that the longest we’d see the Bronco sit at the railyard would be 4 days..tops. But 1-2 days was typical turnaround time to get to to the dealership from the railyard. Tomorrow will be one week! 😭

My estimated delivery was technically November 4-9. Let’s see if they receive it tomorrow!

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before all of this, I had been told that the longest we’d see the Bronco sit at the railyard would be 4 days..tops. But 1-2 days was typical turnaround time to get to to the dealership from the railyard. Tomorrow will be one week! 😭

My estimated delivery was technically November 4-9. Let’s see if they receive it tomorrow!
i'm still technically within my delivery window of 11-5 to 11-11. so we'll see. i'm ready to sign paperwork.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Am I the only one left on this build week to still be in Built Status?
Seems like a lot of you are having hold ups in transit. I haven’t even made it out of the plant lot!!

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one left on this build week to still be in Built Status?
Seems like a lot of you are having hold ups in transit. I haven’t even made it out of the plant lot!!
hopefully you're not on hold for parts even though it says built.

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not trying to rub salt in any wounds, but I wanted to share our "baby picture". Came in an email today (10/19 blend), and I didn't think it applied to anyone after the original reservation holders. This was ordered Dec-ish 2021. Hope ya'll get your babies soon!

image.jpg; filename_=UTF-8''image-2.jpg

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hopefully you're not on hold for parts even though it says built.
So the dealer and Ford CS told me it’s been released. I’m not even sure what that means at this point. It’s had “released” status for over a week now. If it’s been released than why hasn’t it shipped?

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that's awesome i haven't got a pic of mine, 10-18 blend.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not trying to rub salt in any wounds, but I wanted to share our "baby picture". Came in an email today (10/19 blend), and I didn't think it applied to anyone after the original reservation holders. This was ordered Dec-ish 2021. Hope ya'll get your babies soon!

Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 image.jpg; filename_=UTF-8''image-2
Congrats! Are you in transit or have you been delivered already?

Sponsored

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Are you in transit or have you been delivered already?
Liberty came in last Wednesday and we picked her up on Fri. Funny that the email today said she just rolled off the line! Hope ya'll see something soon too!

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been in Kirby since Wednesday! It didn’t come in on the last truck delivery to the dealer today either. ☹ “Maybe tomorrow.” 😩

I’m from a super small town about a 3 hour drive south of SA. We were in Canyon Lake this summer! Just a quick drive to the dealer from there! Lol
I got frens up here who ree-tired from DOW in Bay City.
I called the CSX line twice yesterday; it says "delivered to customer destination Kirby Texas."
I took all the the crap out of my trade-in Hot Rod Ford FieSTa, deinstalled my amateur radio, yada, yada, yada.
This AM I get an email from Furd saying delivery has been pushed back two weeks.
W...T...F?!?

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got frens up here who ree-tired from DOW in Bay City.
I called the CSX line twice yesterday; it says "delivered to customer destination Kirby Texas."
I took all the the crap out of my trade-in Hot Rod Ford FieSTa, deinstalled my amateur radio, yada, yada, yada.
This AM I get an email from Furd saying delivery has been pushed back two weeks.
W...T...F?!?
Whaaaat? That doesn’t make much sense! If you’re in Kirby, you’re just waiting for the truck to pick ya up and deliver to the dealer. In my case, it’s been seven days. I still haven’t gotten an email from Ford, but hopefully their email to you isn’t accurate..unless they are anticipating the backlog of vehicles at that railyard. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope not!

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im guessing you get call tomorrow to come get Bronco before the storm Thursday.
i'm feeling pretty good that today is the day. i can't run up there today but i sure can tomorrow!
Sponsored