First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what happens when 100s of customers call? They start to tell you what you want to hear
that may be true, but i have also scoured dealership pages for 22 broncos and have been pulling vins, a lot of fully loaded rigs have blend dates in the next 10 days. spent most of my lunch yesterday doing that.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe you’re that 1% because you deliver the Xmas presents in that skimpy elf costume.
you should of seen what he did to get his Raptor allocation j/k 🤪

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone calling Ford or chatting, just a heads up they may give you a VIN but its not your vehicle, come to find out there can be 2 orders with the same order number at that dealer, it depends on the body code(2 door or 4 door)

I chatted with Ford a couple weeks back and got excited because they gave me a VIN, when I tracked it showed a 4 door soft top, I have a 2 door on order.

Salesman explained that there can be 2 orders, he showed the screen with both orders. We both ordered on the same date, the soft top of course got pulled first

So now when I chat with Ford to check status I make sure to tell them that VIN is not me and then they give me the disappointing news that mine still is in order processing.

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
At this point and time it makes more sense for the dealer to be more transparent. Ford won't allow you to transfer your order and if you cancel the dealer keeps it and can make whatever changes and consider it an abandoned order. If the dealer only gets 10 allocations a month and has 200 orders, it seems it would be somewhat in their best interest to run reservation/order off by telling them MY23 or MY24. Then call later with the " hey we just recieved and abandoned order. Do you want it? Just 10k ADM. By the way its identical to the one you ordered"

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone calling Ford or chatting, just a heads up they may give you a VIN but its not your vehicle, come to find out there can be 2 orders with the same order number at that dealer, it depends on the body code(2 door or 4 door)

I chatted with Ford a couple weeks back and got excited because they gave me a VIN, when I tracked it showed a 4 door soft top, I have a 2 door on order.

Salesman explained that there can be 2 orders, he showed the screen with both orders. We both ordered on the same date, the soft top of course got pulled first

So now when I chat with Ford to check status I make sure to tell them that VIN is not me and then they give me the disappointing news that mine still is in order processing.
And you're SURE you still have a Bronco coming......?

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if I called the 800 number every day and annoyed the hell out of them they would prioritize me just so I would stop calling? May consider this.

Our dealer has about 50 people still with July 14-16 reservations that have not been allocated just fyi. Nothing crazy on the list. About 50/50 2d vs 4d, almost all hard tops, 2.7 though

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
time to educate. I am going to assume you don't know

Admin is good and post a thread every week to let everyone know if there will be a scheduling event.

For example, Broncos were not schedule this week >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-no-bronco-scheduling-next-week-4-4.40895/

and there was not one on 3/28 >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-no-bronco-scheduling-next-week-3-28.40203/

The last time Broncos were scheduled was 3/21 >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-bronco-scheduling-next-week-3-21-for-build-weeks-5-9-through-5-23.39554/

So look for these postings and you will get a good idea when your Bronco MAY get scheduled. On that week, call Ford on either Thursday or Friday BUT not Mon-Wed.

If you are going to go fishing, then at least fish where there are fish.

that may be true, but i have also scoured dealership pages for 22 broncos and have been pulling vins, a lot of fully loaded rigs have blend dates in the next 10 days. spent most of my lunch yesterday doing that.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

The person on the phone has no power to scheduled you. If you do this they will just not answer the phone for anyone.

I wonder if I called the 800 number every day and annoyed the hell out of them they would prioritize me just so I would stop calling? May consider this.

Our dealer has about 50 people still with July 14-16 reservations that have not been allocated just fyi. Nothing crazy on the list. About 50/50 2d vs 4d, almost all hard tops, 2.7 though

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
Very interesting....What # did you call?

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure why you guys don't ask your dealership for the VIN.
Probably because they have a dealership like mine, who won't tell me anything. I got/get all my info from Ford CS Chat. Vin, tracking, etc all from CS. The last time I was contacted by my dealer was when I reordered in November 21', and my bronco should be here any day. I only know this from following the tracking links provided by this forum. Every single time Ford CS tells me that the information I'm requesting is available to my dealer, and that it might be faster to contact them than to wait on hold for the Chat or phone call lol. My dealer says "we don't have that info, you'll have to contact Ford CS" lol.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be the 1% as my dealer told me my order was being previewed then scheduled and then gave me my VIN. I have purchased a few cars from the same guy and he gets really nice when you send him x-mas presents.

😂
I literally think that you are, be thankful lol.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

aren't most of those built and sitting in the holding lots though waiting for chips? that doesn't really affect the 2022 orders with no vin. they can slap those modules in and get them out the door pretty quick one would think.
There are likely well over 50,000 (probably more like 70K) early reservation holders from July 2020 that are still waiting for VIN's and build dates. I am one of them. You will be lucky to get a 2023 if things don't change for the better.

Swampy

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F350 XLT Crewcab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
What number? What department?

Thanks

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused, is there anything you can learn from calling/chatting that you can't also get through the backdoor link?

Does the backdoor link take a while to update or something?
Sponsored