First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford and discovered that the lady sounds EXACTLY like the lady's voice in the Ford GPS system in my Explorer . . . Folks, she's not real . . . you're just getting the same auto system response as everyone else.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sympathizers are gathering to reply in 3.......2.......1........ :) :) :)
My comments are meant as constructive. I am a big ford fan and as a fan I am disappointed. Many of my family members are retired or are currently employed by ford. I have plans to order other Ford products in the future.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My comments are meant as constructive. I am a big ford fan and as a fan I am disappointed. Many of my family members are retired or are currently employed by ford. I have plans to order other Ford products in the future.
Same here, the first Ford in my family was a Model A, bought new. We've been driving Fords ever since. This will be my last new Ford, and my last trip on to a Ford dealer lot ever.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t doubt this. I’m super curious how you can determine this.
VINs are only issued on scheduling Thursdays, the last of which was two weeks ago.

When you see people saying they got told a VIN by their dealer or by the Ford hotline on some random other day, that's actually a VIN that had been in existence since a scheduling day. No one thought to tell the buyer back when it was issued.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VINs are only issued on scheduling Thursdays, the last of which was two weeks ago.

When you see people saying they got told a VIN by their dealer or by the Ford hotline on some random other day, that's actually a VIN that had been in existence since a scheduling day. No one thought to tell the buyer back when it was issued.
I thought there was scheduling this week too? I might be incorrect on that though

Last edited:

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought there was schedule this week too? I might be incorrect t on that though
Nope. Might not be one next week either. April and May are mostly scheduled. We'll see.

wvuabh

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why do you all want the VIn #? What does that accomplish? I received a VIN number and a build date last November, no truck yet?

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
Yes I have just about the same build & I ordered it about the same time. I am hoping to get a buid date soon. I hope she is right. Why would she make it up what the points.

Emailed my rep to see if there any progress he said "Ford hasn't pulled my build yet." I am hopeful..

mchibbs

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 w Roush stage II
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
I called a few weeks ago, all I got was $100 credit to get Ford stuff, I was glad to have that and hopefully things start getting better but I'm still not going to expect anything for months (allow me to be shocked if it happens sooner). Ordered 1/4/21 WT fully loaded but dropped tow a month ago.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have said this before and will say it again. The issue is FoMoCo failed to understand that in the past they have rewarded their customers (Independant Ford Dealers) by giving them preference. When FoMoCo moved to taking reservations the preference should have been given to the reservation holder not the dealers that they chose to use. FoMoCo brought this dissatisfaction on themselves because they are attempting to make both the dealers and reservation holder happy and the reservation holder drew the short straw. FoMoCo should abandon reservations or change the model so new vehicle releases with reservations are satisfied before dealer orders are, otherwise reservations are less than useless. You are welcome for this free analysis Mr. Farley. As a Ford fan I hope that they learn from there mistakes.
I see no use for the reservation system. If you want a Bronco put in an order.
If the vehicles aren't ready to be built the orders should be built based on parts availability and order date..
I'm not much on the dealer allocation thing.
FWIW I never placed a reservation. Placed an order for a 2 dr 2.7 on 3/12/2021.
Got scheduled and bumped 4 times. TODAY I got my WINDOW STICKER!!!
Supposed build day is 4/12.
Now I only hope I'm not stuck on Dirt/Ice Mountain.

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP, this is a statement on Ford, not all the good folks waiting like you:

FA0CE0A0-A5A3-47E3-AC78-EE5966E44D02.gif

josedirte

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3500 Ram Limited, 2017 Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have said this before and will say it again. The issue is FoMoCo failed to understand that in the past they have rewarded their customers (Independant Ford Dealers) by giving them preference. When FoMoCo moved to taking reservations the preference should have been given to the reservation holder not the dealers that they chose to use. FoMoCo brought this dissatisfaction on themselves because they are attempting to make both the dealers and reservation holder happy and the reservation holder drew the short straw. FoMoCo should abandon reservations or change the model so new vehicle releases with reservations are satisfied before dealer orders are, otherwise reservations are less than useless. You are welcome for this free analysis Mr. Farley. As a Ford fan I hope that they learn from there mistakes.
Totally agreed. This was Ford's first attempt at a reservation system in efforts to compete with on-line vehicle manufacturers. I hope they have learned from it. I was a big Ford fan, and when I first reserved my Bronco, the plan was to trade in all my jeeps for Broncos. Now I have one more jeep in my collection and I still don't have a Bronco.

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the phone number you called please?

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Wow! I’ve call Ford as well as my dealer and get nothing but crickets… I feel like Al Bundy waiting for the pizza delivery guy who really isn’t coming…
Sponsored