Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is the Bronco Family event, I got this response when I emailed to ask. "Anyone over the age of 18 will need to be pre-registered."
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I brought my 8 year old. They temp checked her and gave her an okay to go sticker. She sat in the Bronco along with a bunch of other vehicles that day. My wife was at work that day. If my daughter wasn’t allowed, I would have had some choice words for the flannel shirt people.

Ford Bronco Cant bring wife/kids/others to dealer event 5340EECB-73AB-44C4-8BB4-76D716800EA2

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In Michigan, I pre-registered for one event and my g/f did not, they allowed her to register on the spot no problem. In fact, of the three events I went and pre-registered, only one time did it actually save in their system, the other two times they had to register me on the spot.
I wonder if it only allows for one event in the system.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I showed up with my wife and kids and they said no, they can't, I would have choice words with what they could do with themselves and the bronco they rode in on and what they were doing with their mother....

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked and was shocked to see they still had openings in our slot. So I added my daughter and chose the "Prefer to not say" (or whatever it actually says along those lines) for age. She's 16. Figured she either gets to go in with me or go in with her own reservation at the same time.
Do you need a different email address for each person or can one person reserve multiple people?

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I showed up with my wife and kids and they said no, they can't, I would have choice words with what they could do with themselves and the bronco they rode in on and what they were doing with their mother....
I would have pulled some single dad stuff.

“Would you treat a single mom like this!?!?”

“Her mom died. They Bronco is one of the only sources of joy she has in her life.”

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you need a different email address for each person or can one person reserve multiple people?
After reading this thread cancelled my time slot and registered myself, wife and daughter for the same slot, an hour earlier than my original.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Turns out for those of us who have signed up for the dealership viewing event cannot bring a significant other, family or friend. Would have been helpful to know when signing up so one could have made an additional reservation. Now that they're all filled up I find out anyone we bring has to stand out on the sidewalk and can't come into the dealership. Kinda sucks. And this from one of our reputable dealers here on the site.
gee who would guess that with the times we living in

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it only allows for one event in the system.
That could be possible since i had the first two at the same time and the third one by itself. Either way the reps made it seem like no big deal even if you were driving by and wanted to stop in.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This past year, most events have been limited, low occupancy, controlled, and not "open" to the public. I really don't know why people are surprised, even angry, that somebody showing up to a ticketed, limited access, event would need a ticket and might be denied access.

It seems unreasonable to think that a person could attend a ticketed event without a ticket.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This past year, most events have been limited, low occupancy, controlled, and not "open" to the public. I really don't know why people are surprised, even angry, that somebody showing up to a ticketed, limited access, event would need a ticket and might be denied access.

It seems unreasonable to think that a person could attend a ticketed event without a ticket.
My thoughts too. Can you imagine bringing the family to a concert or a ballgame expecting everyone to be let in on one ticket? Not how ticketed events work, folks. Even free ones.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've made a single reservation at 4 dealers so hopefully one of them will let at least the kid in with me!

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know, but I used different email address, just to be safe. I did, however, use my phone number for both myself and our daughter. That didn't trigger any issues.
Sponsored