Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Turns out for those of us who have signed up for the dealership viewing event cannot bring a significant other, family or friend. Would have been helpful to know when signing up so one could have made an additional reservation. Now that they're all filled up I find out anyone we bring has to stand out on the sidewalk and can't come into the dealership. Kinda sucks. And this from one of our reputable dealers here on the site.
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turns out for those of us who have signed up for the dealership viewing event cannot bring a significant other, family or friend. Would have been helpful to know when signing up so one could have made an additional reservation. Now that they're all filled up I find out anyone we bring has to stand out on the sidewalk and can't come into the dealership. Kinda sucks. And this from one of our reputable dealers here on the site.
At least it wasn't cancelled like it was for me.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait what? That is not what it sounded like when I made the reservation to see the Bronco which is 2 hours away from me. It sounded like you could bring someone with you.

Klink

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got a rez for wife and kid. Outside event on the 7th and it's supposed to rain. Wife probably won't go now.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had wondered about that some, so we did a reservation for both me and my wife, just to be safe. But the minimum cut-off age on the form was 18, so I had presumed we could at least bring our daughter.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm guessing the space is so limited they wanted to pack as many potential buyers in as possible. Not families.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had wondered about that some, so we did a reservation for both me and my wife, just to be safe. But the minimum cut-off age on the form was 18, so I had presumed we could at least bring our daughter.
Some of these are probably to plan distancing.

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm guessing the space is so limited they wanted to pack as many potential buyers in as possible. Not families.
Right. I was told it was not Ford or the dealer but event organizer who has a max of 200 people per day at the events. Let me clarify, this is a CA dealer so it may different in other states, but if it's the organizer likely the same so call and ask before you make the trip.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
UH? I brought my Housemate with me, he needed to register there and show he lived at same address. We had a great time, He then understood my excitement

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Each person has to sign up.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given the COVID situation, I figured it was one for one in terms of reservations. Otherwise some folks would be bringing along their whole family. How would that work in terms of keeping each showing under a limit? For that reason, I made a reservation for myself, as did my 21 year old son for himself.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made a reservation for myself and my wife. I did not make one each for our daughters because I would hate to screw someone else out of sitting in one, ya know? I will just go look myself, and then go back and wait with the kids while my wife looks. Kids were pissed, but they aren't buying one, just riding.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Right. I was told it was not Ford or the dealer but event organizer who has a max of 200 people per day at the events. Let me clarify, this is a CA dealer so it may different in other states, but if it's the organizer likely the same so call and ask before you make the trip.
Makes sense.

I'm in CA too and will head out from OC to SD on the 5th to check them out at North County Ford.
I called today to see what models they will have and they said the only thing they knew was that they'd be getting two Bronco propers, one 2DR and one 4DR. I am going to call back the morning of my visit becuase if they don't have the 2DR Sasquatch I'll not be making the trip.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kinda sucks, but at least your getting events

pretty sure up north we won't see any for some time :(

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. And yes, a lot of things are different in other states. 😉
Sponsored