Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Excited for the release of the Bronco lift. From NorCal but while college visiting family decided they wanted to stop by. Too bad we just missed seeing the Bronco

97DF0C4B-D90C-4CFD-8F74-A30F0BD336B2.jpeg

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
What shock body is that?

Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a long trip down to Baja definitely very interested in see how this turns out. If it preforms anything like the F150 kit, I am very interested.

x250f23x

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carlisuspension.com
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage Bronco Rear Bumper - BD S2

If you know Carli Suspension, you know we are not brand loyal. We’re performance loyal. And for the better part of the last decade, we've chosen time and time again Baja Designs for our lighting. They’ve been an integral part our designs in the past and continue to be our first choice in making the nighttime, party time! Our Bronco Bumpers will exclusively use Baja Designs lighting to lead the field. @Baja Designs

Last edited:

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice
When is the sway bar being released

Sponsored

Barny227

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am Really liking the rock sliders. Is there any plan in the future for a 2 door application?

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage 562AA43A-E510-444D-AE9D-CBA58854B920

Last install of the “production” UCA arms. That hard anodize color 😍
How will these joints hold up to mid/water? I live in the southeast and we have a lot of muddy trails. Obviously everything gets hosed off and the joints at the frame side can get greased but what about the uniball joint? I hate squeaky vehicles…

x250f23x

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carlisuspension.com
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How will these joints hold up to mid/water? I live in the southeast and we have a lot of muddy trails. Obviously everything gets hosed off and the joints at the frame side can get greased but what about the uniball joint? I hate squeaky vehicles…
The UCA will have an o-ring sealed cap that will keep everything out from entering the top of the uniball. The bottom is open due to the misalignment needed throughout the cycle.
We have spec'd a Teflon lined FK (COMH20T) to be the most robust joint while still being easily found when a replacement is needed.
Ford Bronco Carli Suspension system King Shocks coming soon. Interesting Steering linkage UCA Cap and O-Ring
Sponsored