Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 45719777-810E-4900-AF46-28D1C43C54D5

Picked mine up today!

Day 1 RSVP.

Was trying to RSVP with Granger, but it defaulted to a local dealer.

Saw Tom’s offer in early 2001 and immediately visited my dealer to inquire about thier plans with pricing. After a very shady convo, I went home and swiched to TOM.

Wife and I took the Amtrak into Philly the night before. Chapman is out in the booneys of Phlly so our Uber from the train station to the hotel (Springhill Suites Willow Grove) in Willow Grove was a about $50. Chapman was about a $20 Uber from our hotel. If I knew what I know now, I would have done on of two things, 1. Taken Uber from DC to the dealer (would have been cheaper than Amtrak, hotel and Uber combined or 2. Amtrak then Uber no hotel.

My experience with Chapman.

I received an email around noon Monday, inquiring when I would like to pick up the Raptor. Since I'm currently in DC on TDY, I requested noon or anytime the next day.

Arrived the next day about an hour early and was greeted and allowed to check out the car while we waited their finance person. She comes out to retrieve us and she was amazing. I had my own financing so I have no clue what rates they were offering but she understood my financing (NavyFCU). TIP: There was a NavyFCU branch near by if needed. There was a hiccup, before I got to the dealer, I was told I would have to settle up TT&L on my own, which didn’t sound right at the time. Sure enough finance lady was looking for that, but I was able to use a Debit Card. Crisis Averted!!!!! We were done with her well under an hour. She was so pleasant, I forgot I was giving her $80k.

Met Ashlie, she was really nice.

Now that I think about it, I would have just taken an Uber from DC straight to Chapman.

They give you "14 Days" to retrieve the vehicle after you are told it's ready.

In the end everything worked out. Chapman has earned a long-time customer.

Note:
Chapman sells both FORD and Stellantis products (same property, but separate buildings). I recently noticed TOM has offered similar deals on other models at different times. So Chapman is getting customers from all around the country.

Temp Tags. It seems they may be having a hard time obtaining temp tags. If it’s anything like Texas, the dealer gets so many temp tags per month. If you want more you have to visit the main office in the states capital to get more. So, your vehicle may get to Chapman and it may have to wait for a tag. Reading other forums, some folks claimed to have waited for weeks, but it seems more of matching temp tags to people that could actually retrieve the vehicle. I understand that’s not doable for a lot of folks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody get scheduled today?

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

• Angry
Reactions: JTA

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI, I reached out to Chapman and they said that they had 4 scheduled this week.

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got scheduled for 12/5 build date
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider Screenshot_20221027-193609_Email~2

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How long did it take everyone to get the second price protection rebate?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you will get 2 before some people get 1.
Nothing against you, but just more example of Ford totally screwing this up

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Actually 3 according to his vehicle list. Im not mad though
Actually, the Raptor would be number 4 it is a golden ticket, but i did not take delivery on number 3 when it got delivered, let the dealer have it. Oh and number 5, i have untill 11/21/22 to order, that was a 99 from a day 2 reservation.
The two I do have are both First Edition's. Two reservations were day one and two were day two. (The other reservation is a story unto to itself)

But who's counting.

Also I have a Lightning that is supposed to be scheduled to be built in this wave.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, the Raptor would be number 4 it is a golden ticket, but i did not take delivery on number 3 when it got delivered, let the dealer have it. Oh and number 5, i have untill 11/21/22 to order, that was a 99 from a day 2 reservation.
The two I do have are both First Edition's. Two reservations were day one and two were day two. (The other reservation is a story unto to itself)

But who's counting.

Also I have a Lightning that is supposed to be scheduled to be built in this wave.
I don’t care if you buy 20. Not my business

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no clue what's happening anymore. I check this every few weeks and it's the same nonsense all the time. I genuinely don't think I'll see mine built from this order for another year or two. I have another order from another much larger location and same deal.
I'm thinking the same thing. My order was placed December 2021. I ended up placing an order with a more local Ford commercial and fleet truck dealer in February. It was scheduled in August and I've been driving it for three weeks. This one is a Black Diamond softy no tow. My Chapman order is a Big Bend Sasquatch hard top with tow. With all the BS going on with price protection I'm thinking about dropping the Sasquatch package. Because if I don't get the price protection at the time of purchase it knocks it out of my comfortable budget. I'll probably lose price protection dropping Sas. But it will knock $5k off my OTD price.

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am 27th on list and was just updated order to make sure that Tow was on my build and received my Dora back from Kyle. The footer on his email stated the following:

"*Our pricing program under invoice will not be combined with any manufacturer price protection programs…the POC/DORA may not be the final invoice price & only an estimate based on the current pricing guide from Ford/Stellantis…Ford/Stellantis occasionally has price increases during the course of production…once the vehicle lands on the ground, we will provide you a copy of the invoice from Ford/Stellantis & will honor our % under invoice in this email thread.*"

I bolded and underlined the part that has me scratching my head.... Do you guys interpret this as the PP cannot be added to any of our builds since we are 3% below invoice????

hoping that this is just a bad use of wording?

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I am 27th on list and was just updated order to make sure that Tow was on my build and received my Dora back from Kyle. The footer on his email stated the following:

I bolded and underlined the part that has me scratching my head.... Do you guys interpret this as the PP cannot be added to any of our builds since we are 3% below invoice????

I see this as Chapman being clear that their offer is based only on the current MSRP to avoid confusion. Price protection is still in play just not calculated with their offer.

Ford customer service confirmed to me that $400 of level 1 PP is available. The amount of level 2 PP is based on a number of vague conditions and quite unclear as to who qualifies for it. It works as a rebate after you get your VIN and should Ford determine you qualify it’s up to the dealer to tell you that you did and send you the rebate. When I put in my ‘23 order, Ashlie told me they had never received any level 2 PP rebates. So, at this point I’m only counting on the 3% below invoice and $400 level 1 PP. Doesn’t mean I won’t follow up.

Hindsight being 20/20, if I could go back I’d have placed another order with a dealer at MSRP and aimed for a ‘21. I waited for the Great Pumpkin (i.e. the White Mod Top) and lost out on it as well as the antimatter blue and might end up paying more than I would have at MSRP for a ‘21 depending on how level 2 PP goes. It’s damn cold in that pumpkin patch.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"*Our pricing program under invoice will not be combined with any manufacturer price protection programs…the POC/DORA may not be the final invoice price & only an estimate based on the current pricing guide from Ford/Stellantis…Ford/Stellantis occasionally has price increases during the course of production…once the vehicle lands on the ground, we will provide you a copy of the invoice from Ford/Stellantis & will honor our % under invoice in this email thread.*"

This was brought up before (posted on Sept 2), here is the Response from Ashlie @ Chapman:

Asked Ashlie about pricing and price protection today when I got my DORA. Here is her response. "We will apply the % under final invoice once the vehicle arrives…the price protection coupons are separate of the dora pricing, but will also be applied to your final invoice once the bronco arrives. Bronco price protection is handled differently compared to ford’s other models as it is populated to smart vincent as a coupon."
Sponsored