Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was your MSRP on windows sticker and how much have you paid out of pocket BEFORE TAX
Since the specifics of my deal don’t apply to everyone there is no need to detail it here. Everyone needs to calculate it for themselves. I will say that, like many others here have reported here, I was $10k under sticker.
Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since the specifics of my deal don’t apply to everyone there is no need to detail it here. Everyone needs to calculate it for themselves. I will say that, like many others here have reported here, I was $10k under sticker.
Bingo

This is where most Granger buyers are plus $1200 if they switched from hard to soft top but that was only 4 D
Whoever is not at 10k bellow MSRP , or close to ,left money on the table.
I'm glad at least I could proved wrong all those guys that thought Chapman did them a favor .
As I said I purchased 100k car from them before ( that was flawless transaction) and they treated me like shit why do you think they'll treat you better. They are pocketing every C, D and DD from the flow chart you should've been entitled to

I love it how Granger thread is full of jokes and happy ppl, while here we slowly realize we are getting fucked

Thank you sir

Do you have any recourse ? If they don't give you what Granger guys get, and the guy above got you can give them bad review with Ford. When Ford sends dealer satisfaction survey.. Dealer metrics matters towards allocations. They took 2k+ from you , you don't let them have it either. This only if you can't reason with them because it's the only thing you can do ...that or don't pick it up
Lol I'm pissed

Last edited:

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bingo

This is where most Granger buyers are plus $1200 if they switched from hard to soft top but that was only 4 D
Whoever is not at 10k bellow MSRP , or close to ,left money on the table.
I'm glad at least I could proved wrong all those guys that thought Chapman did them a favor .
As I said I purchased 100k car from them before ( that was flawless transaction) and they treated me like shit why do you think they'll treat you better. They are pocketing every C, D and DD from the flow chart you should've been entitled to

I love it how Granger thread is full of jokes and happy ppl, while here we slowly realize we are getting fucked

Thank you sir

Do you have any recourse ? If they don't give you what Granger guys get, and the guy above got you can give them bad review with Ford. When Ford sends dealer satisfaction survey.. Dealer metrics matters towards allocations. They took 2k+ from you , you don't let them have it either. This only if you can't reason with them because it's the only thing you can do ...that or don't pick it up
Lol I'm pissed
Here’s the specifics of my base 2.3 with auto and aux switches that I picked up from Granger last Friday. Current MSRP $37930. Signed DORA from Jan, MSRP was $35430 at that time and invoice was $34929.40 at that time. Granger Oct 2020 deal was $2000 under invoice, that takes it down to $32929.40. Less private offer of $3645 and less $2500 order modification incentive for dropping Sasquatch brings it down to $26784.40. Add $215 for doc fee and drive out tag = $26999.40. Hope that helps.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have any recourse ?
I have no idea if you are referring to my deal or your deal or someone’s else’s but overall I got everything I was entitled to and don’t feel misled or bitter. One thing I learned a long time ago is that car dealers are not your friend, most are not going to look out for you, and if you don’t do your homework then it will cost you. The information I used was out there for everyone to use and there’s a great community here on Bronco6g that has your back as well.

I’m sorry this was such a bitter experience for you. I’m sure that the real value for you in all of this will be to buy from Granger next time. I agree that Granger is a helpful and seemingly very honest dealer and I, too, briefly had a Grangertober deal with them. The 14-hour drive home plus airfare/hotel out there compared to hour ride up by train and 2-3 hour drive home was what changed my mind. I am definitely considering buying an extended warranty from them at $50 over cost.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here’s the specifics of my base 2.3 with auto and aux switches that I picked up from Granger last Friday. Current MSRP $37930. Signed DORA from Jan, MSRP was $35430 at that time and invoice was $34929.40 at that time. Granger Oct 2020 deal was $2000 under invoice, that takes it down to $32929.40. Less private offer of $3645 and less $2500 order modification incentive for dropping Sasquatch brings it down to $26784.40. Add $215 for doc fee and drive out tag = $26999.40. Hope that helps.
Yes is exactly what I see in every Granger related post . You did well. Good dealer

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no idea if you are referring to my deal or your deal or someone’s else’s but overall I got everything I was entitled to and don’t feel misled or bitter. One thing I learned a long time ago is that car dealers are not your friend, most are not going to look out for you, and if you don’t do your homework then it will cost you
I was referring to the rest that were told or they'll be told by Chapman " we don't do things this way" while pocketing the saving instead of passing it to the customer ...
You got exactly what you deserved, exactly what you negotiated, exactly what Ford pays for you.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was referring to the rest that were told or they'll be told by Chapman " we don't do things this way" while pocketing the saving instead of passing it to the customer ...
You got exactly what you deserved, exactly what you negotiated, exactly what Ford pays for you.
That’s why you have to be prepared and know what the price should be. Should you have to? No but that is life. I got all the discounts without much issue. You just have to ask the right people.

Funny thing, Granger keeps coming up. There had been plenty of posts with people having the same issues there. Eventually get straightened out just like they do here when you push back. If you settle for a higher price, that’s on you.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The destination fee increase is covered under the retail PP. Read the PP thread. It's all spelled out in there.

You are making this a lot harder than it has to be. Any price increase from when you originally ordered up to the reorder for MY23 is covered with the Private Offer (certificate). Then increases from when you reordered in Sept / Oct of '22 to when the vehicle was invoiced is covered with the Retail PP. Think there were 3 increases so far this year but depends on when your was invoiced as to how many apply. Doesn't cost Chapman a penny so nothing unethical for them to take that off the current invoice. Both types of PP are covered by Ford. The Chapman dealer process fee or whatever they call it did go up a little but that you have to pay. Was a few bucks higher, not even $50 if remembering correctly. Final numbers end up being the invoice from the reorder DORA in Sept / Oct minus your %, then take off the certificate and the mod money if you fall into that category, and the $100 reservation deduction. Easily $10k off the "current" sticker. Nothing unethical, all deserved deductions reimbursed by Ford to Chapman provided the same person that ordered is the one that purchased the vehicle.

Your post is 100% accurate.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two Broncos delivered to Chapman today. One has some issues. I don't know what the codes mean, maybe it's just the missing key fob.
Note the low vin (lately they've been 7xxx), these might be some of the ones that had delayed 'built' or 'shipped' status.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1686057774974

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another unfortunate Bronco was delivered Friday which had some issues:
EDIT: Area 52 is the tailgate, area 3 is front bumper, loose or missing hardware. (Thanks to Elton for the damage code guide!)
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1686058263233

Last edited:

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two Broncos delivered to Chapman today. One has some issues. I don't know what the codes mean, maybe it's just the missing key fob.
Note the low vin (lately they've been 7xxx), these might be some of the ones that had delayed 'built' or 'shipped' status.
1686057774974.png
Go figure. 4522 is mine. Lolol

FWIW, I googled and found this. Different carrier but I think the values a standardized for the industry. (Would make the most sense for inter agency communication)

https://www.metrogistics.com/docs/new_car_vehicle_damage.pdf

Codes do seem to apply to missing fob. Hopefully Chapman has spares or can get one and reprogram it quickly. 🤞

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_0442

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_0443

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model