First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update on my saga with Chapman. I sent emails to the execs provided by one of the forum members. After a week, I heard back this morning. They do read emails.

She stated that she has forwarded my issue on to the manager in charge of price protection and would get back to me as soon as they have a resolution.

Chapman is pressuring me to pay for the Bronco so they don't have to pay floor financing. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, Chapman will not help.
Sponsored

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the same boat as you
Chapman would not comment on any Ford rebates/reinvoicing 45-60 days after sale
Will share if I learn anything and please do the same
I don't know if you saw my post. If you haven't gotten any joy yet, I would email the group that was posted. I got a call from Ford today. Someone read the emails. She stated that they had forwarded it to the manager in charge of price protection. I don't know what the outcome will be, but there was finally some movement,

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am out. I have not heard back from Ford yet, but I will continue the conversation. I was buying the Bronco for my 88 year dad that is still very active and plays in the mountains around Yellowstone Park. Yesterday I bought him a Tacoma TRD Offroad, which is probably more functional for him. The bronco was to be a trip down memory lane as we grew up fishing and hunting with the OG.

Good luck to all of you and may your Price protection be there when you pick it up. As Ronald Reagan said, Trust but Verify.

Merry Christmas

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent and email to Tom stating the reason I was dropping the order. He said he would sell it to a forum member invoice minus 3%, reach out to him and reference my name. Duff Bergquist

Preview Order 5744 - E5D - 4 DOOR ADVANCED 4X4 : Order Summary Time of Preview: 10/27/2021 14:25:05

Dealership Name : Chapman Ford of Horsham Dealer Rep. Steven Wepryk Type

Customer Name D bergquist Priority Code

DESCRIPTION MSRP INVOICE

E5D0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4 $44840 $43271 .116.1 INCH WHEELBASE $0 $0 CARBONIZED GRAY METALLIC $0 $0 LTHR-TRIM/VINYL BLACK SEATS $2195 $2063 BLACK ONYX INTERIOR $0 $0 EQUIPMENT GROUP 333A $2790 $2623 .BADLANDS SERIES $0 $0 .17" MCHNED GRAY-PNTD ALUM WLS $0 $0 .MID PACKAGE $0 $0 .DUAL-ZONE ELEC CLIMATE CNTRL $0 $0 .FRONT ROW HEATED SEATS $0 $0 .POWER OUTLET $0 $0 .SYNC4 W/ENHNCD VOICE RECOG $0 $0 .FORD CO-PILOT360 $0 $0 .HIGH PACKAGE $0 $0 .12" LCD CTR STACK TOUCHSCREEN $0 $0 .360-DEGREE CAMERA $0 $0 2.7L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE $1895 $1781

Sales Code : F16039

Retail 17

Vehicle Line Model Year

Bronco Order Code 2022 Price Level

5744 215

INVOICE
$1499
$0
$0
$0
$0
$653
$0
$0
$10
$0
$0
$94
$150
$559
$541
$64
$0
$1495

INVOICE

$54803 NA $54803

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am out. I have not heard back from Ford yet, but I will continue the conversation. I was buying the Bronco for my 88 year dad that is still very active and plays in the mountains around Yellowstone Park. Yesterday I bought him a Tacoma TRD Offroad, which is probably more functional for him. The bronco was to be a trip down memory lane as we grew up fishing and hunting with the OG.

Good luck to all of you and may your Price protection be there when you pick it up. As Ronald Reagan said, Trust but Verify.

Merry Christmas
Sorry to hear of your outcome. Hopefully the Tacoma works out for him. My wife has a '20 TRD Pro. She loves it!

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a mess. I’m #4 on the spreadsheet. I’ve basically acquiesced to never getting this thing. Just missed out on one near me that got “sold” under me. The people at Ford should be ashamed.

timtim2008

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
i ordered in Feb 2022, built in Oct, delivered to dealer nov. picked up in late nov, chapman wont help with price protection. price went up over $1000++. they wont help at all, sent several emails. just keep saying no certificate/private offer found on our order. but Ford corp says it should be price protected.

Last edited:

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got this reply from Ford this morning. It is possible to get movement, but it took me over three weeks to make something happen. I would skip Ford chat/marketing and directly email the Ford executives in charge of customer experience.

Good morning Duff,

This is DaVonya from Ford Motor Company reaching back out to you regarding your inquiry about the price protection on your vehicle.

At your convenience, please provide your mailing address in order for a code to be generated to cover the cost.

Thank you,

DaVonya C. Lyons | Ford Executive Offices

Ford Motor Company

Phone 313-594-4141 | eFax 888-331-0752 | Email [email protected]

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just heard back from Dealerinsider, Chapman has 24 Broncos allocated for Feb. Ford should be scheduling those in January. Things are looking up!

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just heard back from Dealerinsider, Chapman has 24 Broncos allocated for Feb. Ford should be scheduling those in January. Things are looking up!
It that trend continues they might be able to get through most of the backlog.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news! Granger getting extra too. Now if Ford can get the PP certs fixed we will be all set.

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s concerning - mine is due to get there end-Dec, finally. I asked about final price and they told me to wait until arrival. Should be retrospectively fixed, no?
@DealerInsider any issues in getting price protection at pickup?
Spoke with Ashley yesterday same response nothing in Smart Vincent for my reservation 6/21, 10/27/21 DORA Called Ford Customer service after speaking with Ashley they said i was in Smart Vincent but no certificate has been issued. They have my correct address and no changes were made to my order. Ford CS Said dealer has better tools to resolve except Ashley made it clear to me no certificate nothing they could do. I'll keep you all posted. Going to go Ford executive level and see what happens. Some background mine is a 22 vin and was build on 12/5 not shipped yet and Ford told me not a lot moving from Michigan by rail right now. I've been bumped twice on the ETA to Chapman. So it looks like 22 to be deliver in 23. Also, Ford CS rep said there is going to be a change in the rebates after January 3rd but no further info available. Hope this helps some of you stay ahead of this.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with Ashley yesterday same response nothing in Smart Vincent for my reservation 6/21, 10/27/21 DORA Called Ford Customer service after speaking with Ashley they said i was in Smart Vincent but no certificate has been issued. They have my correct address and no changes were made to my order. Ford CS Said dealer has better tools to resolve except Ashley made it clear to me no certificate nothing they could do. I'll keep you all posted. Going to go Ford executive level and see what happens. Some background mine is a 22 vin and was build on 12/5 not shipped yet and Ford told me not a lot moving from Michigan by rail right now. I've been bumped twice on the ETA to Chapman. So it looks like 22 to be deliver in 23. Also, Ford CS rep said there is going to be a change in the rebates after January 3rd but no further info available. Hope this helps some of you stay ahead of this.
My shipment is delayed - weeks and waiting still - so it will now arrive after 3rd Jan. @DealerInsider what’s the new program?

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So as much as I can tell if you do not have a certificate showing up in Smart Vincent you are still protected from price increases from the date of your original DORA. I just sent an email to Tom to ask how they are handling this. standby
Sponsored