Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like lots of damage was done to the original spreadsheet that I don't have time to sort it out. Maybe just take the copy and purge the ones that aren't on the new list and work off of that.

I will say this, I would continue to go off of timestamp rankings. The new list that was sent was probably sorted by sequential reservation numbers and the rankings are irrelevant. We saw the last few rounds of scheduling within our group go right down our list by timestamp.
Agree... I'll leave them in the original timestamp order, and delete the entries that are not on Chapman's Nov 29 list.
Sponsored

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like lots of damage was done to the original spreadsheet that I don't have time to sort it out. Maybe just take the copy and purge the ones that aren't on the new list and work off of that.

I will say this, I would continue to go off of timestamp rankings. The new list that was sent was probably sorted by sequential reservation numbers and the rankings are irrelevant. We saw the last few rounds of scheduling within our group go right down our list by timestamp.
I see myself way at the bottom of the updated Nov. 29 list but most of the columns for me were blank. I filled out what I knew and there is one left I am unsure of which is Column "E" for the date. Should I put the date I originally put my order in 2 years ago or the date that I converted/date listed on my most up to date WBDO?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see myself way at the bottom of the updated Nov. 29 list but most of the columns for me were blank. I filled out what I knew and there is one left I am unsure of which is Column "E" for the date. Should I put the date I originally put my order in 2 years ago or the date that I converted/date listed on my most up to date WBDO?
Enter your original reservation date. I renamed the below tabs during the update.

I just updated the spreadsheet, 'Nov 29, 2022' tab shows the current orders shown on Chapman's 11/29 update. The 'Filled and Cancelled' tab shows current res # in green, filled and cancelled orders in pink.

There is at least one reservation number that is not shown on Chapman's pdf list, but it was confirmed with Chapman the order is still good. Don't know why it didn't show up on their list.

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for updating. It is nice to see all that red/pink! Looks like alot didnt convert.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the efforts. I'd keep the form locked so nobody can mess it up. Personally download a copy to view so as to not change anything by accident.

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am now #100 on the Nov 29, 2022 list.
Does anyone know the allocation #'s that Chapman has for the 23 model year?
It was stated that we are being scheduled according to our reservation date- Am I looking at a 2024 ?
Currently have a Race Red reserved - I am thinking of changing to Azure Grey or a Heritage Cactus Grey!

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got some inside info from the body shop at MAP. Broncos are cranking out! Running 10.5 hr shifts with a mix of about 500 Broncos to 100 Rangers PER SHIFT.

To the guy posting above me. He/She says Azure gray looks bad ass on the Bronco.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got some inside info from the body shop at MAP. Broncos are cranking out! Running 10.5 hr shifts with a mix of about 500 Broncos to 100 Rangers PER SHIFT.

To the guy posting above me. He/She says Azure gray looks bad ass on the Bronco.
No offense, but until the cars get built and sent right out instead of going on dirt and ice mountain to sit for chips, it doesn't matter how many they can build per shift.

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up. My Bronco was delivered to Chapman 10 days ago. I am a 8/2020 reservation holder and have a Dora from 3/8/2021 and a 10/27/21 Dora for MY22. I should qualify for Price Protection. It did not show up on the order. I have had 4 different conversations with Ford Marketing to no avail. Chapman stated it is no their problem. I can't find anyone to talk to that will rectify the situation.

For anyone that has an order with Chapman, I would make an inquiry on whether you Bronco has price protection on the order. You might have time to sort it out before it hits the lot. I am out of time. Very frustrating. It should not happen this way and Chapman has been no help at all.

I had a great experience with them when I ordered my TRX. Not so much with the Bronco.

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up. My Bronco was delivered to Chapman 10 days ago. I am a 8/2020 reservation holder and have a Dora from 3/8/2021 and a 10/27/21 Dora for MY22. I should qualify for Price Protection. It did not show up on the order. I have had 4 different conversations with Ford Marketing to no avail. Chapman stated it is no their problem. I can't find anyone to talk to that will rectify the situation.

For anyone that has an order with Chapman, I would make an inquiry on whether you Bronco has price protection on the order. You might have time to sort it out before it hits the lot. I am out of time. Very frustrating. It should not happen this way and Chapman has been no help at all.

I had a great experience with them when I ordered my TRX. Not so much with the Bronco.
That’s concerning - mine is due to get there end-Dec, finally. I asked about final price and they told me to wait until arrival. Should be retrospectively fixed, no?
@DealerInsider any issues in getting price protection at pickup?

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a private offer certificate that is the price protection. If that is not connected to your order, you don't have price protection. I had Ford Marketing confirm that I should have price protection but alas....

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chapman should know the process. If they can't find your 'private offer certificate' in the Smart Vincent, then Ford will have to fix it. The discount actually comes 30-60 days after the sale, it's not on your actual order..... but there should be a record of your discount in the Smart Vincent system.
There are more program details here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

Hope you get it worked out.

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is not in smart vincent and Chapman is not helping with the process. One of the salesman said they had several other orders with the same issue. I have looked at the flow chart and talked to Ford. The number they give you- Ford Marketing- can't add it and they offer no solution.

I bought the car from the dealer not Ford. Chapman is not helping be part of the solution. I would recommend that everyone that has an order with Chapman should push to have them acknowledge that your price protection certificates are there. Once it is on the ground it is probably too late. In my case, it is a $2675 difference which is 5% of the vehicle.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs