Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is not in smart vincent and Chapman is not helping with the process. One of the salesman said they had several other orders with the same issue. I have looked at the flow chart and talked to Ford. The number they give you- Ford Marketing- can't add it and they offer no solution.

I bought the car from the dealer not Ford. Chapman is not helping be part of the solution. I would recommend that everyone that has an order with Chapman should push to have them acknowledge that your price protection certificates are there. Once it is on the ground it is probably too late. In my case, it is a $2675 difference which is 5% of the vehicle.
Was the order/reservation under the same name as what was on the COVP? One difficulty noted by Long McArthur in one of their podcasts was that some individuals ordered or reserved using a business name while the COVP was under an individual's name (different). Or, the names entered didn't match perfectly such as last name first vs first name first, etc.

I don't recall which episode, it may have been this one:

Sponsored

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the post. The original Dora matches the name and address attached to my order number. Ford marketing said I qualify, I just haven't found anyone at Ford to help.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WorkBronco

Base
First Name
WB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a heads up. My Bronco was delivered to Chapman 10 days ago. I am a 8/2020 reservation holder and have a Dora from 3/8/2021 and a 10/27/21 Dora for MY22. I should qualify for Price Protection. It did not show up on the order. I have had 4 different conversations with Ford Marketing to no avail. Chapman stated it is no their problem. I can't find anyone to talk to that will rectify the situation.

For anyone that has an order with Chapman, I would make an inquiry on whether you Bronco has price protection on the order. You might have time to sort it out before it hits the lot. I am out of time. Very frustrating. It should not happen this way and Chapman has been no help at all.

I had a great experience with them when I ordered my TRX. Not so much with the Bronco.
In the same boat as you
Chapman would not comment on any Ford rebates/reinvoicing 45-60 days after sale
Will share if I learn anything and please do the same

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

SwanMT

Badlands
First Name
Duff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC, TRX, Ram 2500, 01 M5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the same boat as you
Chapman would not comment on any Ford rebates/reinvoicing 45-60 days after sale
Will share if I learn anything and please do the same
Sounds good. I sent an email to the execs for customer experience. I will let you know if I hear back.

WorkBronco

Base
First Name
WB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the time being - if there are folks who have bought from Chapman of Horsham and their order price was not honored/price protection was not obtained, please send me a DM. Will start to build a database of folks who have faced the same issue

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For 2022, the rebates get sent out, to the dealer, after the sale.... it could be several months until it shows up. But the certificate should show up in SmartVincent now. The dealer can front you the discount at the time of sale, or they can send you the check when they get it. If Chapman doesn't show the certificate in their system, they may not apply the difference at time of sale. But it's possible Ford sends out your rebate within a few months. It sounds like Ford verified you have one. Hopefully, you eventually get it.
Your game plan should be to have both Chapman and Ford agree you have a rebate coming.

For 2023, it works differently, the price certificate can be applied at the time of sale.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For 2022, the rebates get sent out, to the dealer, after the sale.... it could be several months until it shows up. But the certificate should show up in SmartVincent now. The dealer can front you the discount at the time of sale, or they can send you the check when they get it. If Chapman doesn't show the certificate in their system, they may not apply the difference at time of sale. But it's possible Ford sends out your rebate within a few months. It sounds like Ford verified you have one. Hopefully, you eventually get it.
Your game plan should be to have both Chapman and Ford agree you have a rebate coming.

For 2023, it works differently, the price certificate can be applied at the time of sale.
Problem with the after the sale rebate is that Ashley said Ford has not sent them any PP money. That’s for everyone so far. Something doesn’t feel right with the whole situation.

Sponsored

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd imagine the dealership should be running this down, as well. Good luck.
I called and they said that Ford is wrong and has wrong info that they have an order in for me. So guess i have to trust them. I am a July 2020 reso holder so hope they aren't yanking my chain. Not sure why Ford would have my order cancelled

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am row 30 on the spreadsheet but my reso is in Red. As stated before I updated my DORA back in October and got notice back from Kyle. When I log into Ford it says my order was cancelled. outside of that I called Ashlie and she said Ford was wrong and they have an order for me, she said order code 1501. how do i know they just didn't cancel my order accidentally and then re-entered and i have no idea if original is in to. She says Ford is wrong but that just doesn't jive well.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I am row 30 on the spreadsheet but my reso is in Red.
I had updated the spreadsheet using the Nov 29 info from Tom @ Chapman. If you weren't on that list, I made your res # block red.
A friend with a Chapman order also wasn't on the new list, but Ashlie @ Chapman confirmed the order was still good. So apparently there are a few errors.

Does your res# end with 431? I'll add you back to the spreadsheet list.

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had updated the spreadsheet using the Nov 29 info from Tom @ Chapman. If you weren't on that list, I made your res # block red.
A friend with a Chapman order also wasn't on the new list, but Ashlie @ Chapman confirmed the order was still good. So apparently there are a few errors.

Does your res# end with 431? I'll add you back to the spreadsheet list.
yeah that is me. Thanks man

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I put you back on the list, you're #12..... and you bumped me a spot, oh well.:sneaky:
Sponsored