Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So as much as I can tell if you do not have a certificate showing up in Smart Vincent you are still protected from price increases from the date of your original DORA. I just sent an email to Tom to ask how they are handling this. standby
I'm guessing no news is bad news?

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing no news is bad news?
Crickets. It was put on a rail car today. Spoke with customer experience and marketing. One rep I spoke with spoke with Steve. I will keep moving ahead until it's to my satisfaction.

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sent and email to Tom stating the reason I was dropping the order. He said he would sell it to a forum member invoice minus 3%, reach out to him and reference my name. Duff Bergquist

Preview Order 5744 - E5D - 4 DOOR ADVANCED 4X4 : Order Summary Time of Preview: 10/27/2021 14:25:05
Dealership Name : Chapman Ford of Horsham Dealer Rep. Steven Wepryk Type

Customer Name D bergquist Priority Code
DESCRIPTION MSRP INVOICE

E5D0 BRONCO 4 DR ADVANCED 4X4 $44840 $43271 .116.1 INCH WHEELBASE $0 $0 CARBONIZED GRAY METALLIC $0 $0 LTHR-TRIM/VINYL BLACK SEATS $2195 $2063 BLACK ONYX INTERIOR $0 $0 EQUIPMENT GROUP 333A $2790 $2623 .BADLANDS SERIES $0 $0 .17" MCHNED GRAY-PNTD ALUM WLS $0 $0 .MID PACKAGE $0 $0 .DUAL-ZONE ELEC CLIMATE CNTRL $0 $0 .FRONT ROW HEATED SEATS $0 $0 .POWER OUTLET $0 $0 .SYNC4 W/ENHNCD VOICE RECOG $0 $0 .FORD CO-PILOT360 $0
Curious if a forum member bought this or if it really was available to a forum member maybe @DealerInsider can tell us. If a member bought it let us know. Member or no member purchase, no price protection money kept either because only your DORA has that ability. Duff, It makes no sense to me why @DealerInsider would not sell to you with the PP Ford intends to go to you when he is offering to someone else on the forum for the 3 or 4% below invoice deal.
Seems to me Tom is hoping/betting we all drop out no one gets the price protection money but Tom gets to keep your order and put it on his lot for a nice Admin score. I hope @Ford is watching the reservation order to actual seller ratio as they said they would.

Links for reference

also check out these links
PA Law https://www.pacodeandbulletin.gov/D...re/pacode/data/037/chapter301/chap301toc.html

https://www.ftc.gov/industry/automobiles

Last edited:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any get scheduled this week?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not me, but fingers crossed for Thursday! It may take a few weeks for the 24 allocations to be filled.
BTW, here are the current constraints. Overall, they have improved over the past year. Hardtop and Sasquatch are the major constraints but they're not as bad as they were a year ago.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1673482447389

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any get scheduled this week?
Nope. I reached out and they said they had several orders being previewed but mine was not one of them. 😕

Last edited:

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not me, but fingers crossed for Thursday! It may take a few weeks for the 24 allocations to be filled.
BTW, here are the current constraints. Overall, they have improved over the past year. Hardtop and Sasquatch are the major constraints but they're not as bad as they were a year ago.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1673482447389
Thanks for posting, looks like the constraints issue is getting a little better. Any idea what the problem is with filling 2 door orders? Is Ford just maximizing profit building the 4 doors? Would be helpful knowing the take rate on the 2 door, hopefully we can get that info someday.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2 door demand was 28% back in Sept 2021. Capacity was 19%.
Here's the Sept 2021 chart for comparison..... something to fill some of our time while we wait. and wait.
Most notable is decreased order demand (now vs 2021) for 2.7, Sasquatch, and mod bumper. And increased demand for the manual trans. Tow and hardtop demand dropped, likely due to them being major constraints in the past.
September 2021:
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1673533111551

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone on here picked up a vehicle delivery from Chapman since Jan 3rd and had your price protection covered? How did it work??
Mine is finally built and en route after 3 delayed dates (early July ‘20 res).
My price protection certificate was in the system for the original delivery schedule. I hear the scheme might be changed after Jan 3rd and can’t get a definitive answer from Ashlie at @DealerInsider on whether things will be ok when vehicle finally arrives.
@Ford Motor Company - please get your shit together. This is ridiculous!!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
More bad news. Just received this email from Ashlie.
Hi…

Hope all is well! Unfortunately, Ford has made us aware that customers with orders that have hardtops/LUX pkg/Sasquatch pkg will need to modify their order to drop these items for scheduling consideration.

If these changes are made by January 21st, Ford claims they will be issuing a certificate/private offer to the customer.

According to the information we received, if the changes are not made and the order flips to the new model year, Ford’s price protection program will expire.

At this time, we do not have definitive information on the certificate amount or how it will affect Ford’s price protection certificates…

We appreciate your patience and understanding…please let us know how you would like to proceed

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same email.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got it too. What a crock. Just how does one drop the hardtop on a 2 door?

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What about wildtraks? I would consider dropping hardtop.
Sponsored