First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumped up a week after scheduled just 2 days ago. Via backdoor link, no email notifying me.
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully everyone gets theirs before September. Mine was "built" for almost 7 months before I picked it up. You thought getting the scheduled email took forever, now the real wait begins.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built last week and is currently located at Port Wilmington Delaware which is a NS Auto Distribution Facility. Should not be long now.

🤞

drc_pa

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought I'd post my experience since I was anxious about the price protection:

2 Dr badlands
Manual
Mid

Originally reserved 7/17/2020
Ordered a 21, 22 and finally a 23 as soon as possible each time.

Built 1/30. Shipped email from Ford on Feb 7. Email from Chapman on Feb 17 telling me it arrived and if I didn't make arrangements to get it within 2 weeks it would go to dealer stock. No problems setting it up entirely by email. They were busy but emails were always returned promptly. They confirmed the pricing and private offer and gave out the door price right away.
Picked up 28 Feb.
The private offer was applied, it matched what Ford customer service told me it should be. Had to remind them about the $100 deposit but other than that very smooth delivery. Was in and out in about an hour, paid cash no trade so it may have been longer if there was a trade and loan docs etc.

No issues or noises so far, drives much nicer than the JK I sold to buy it. Bought a Ford extended warranty from Granger since we intend to keep it awhile.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_20230304_141008341

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I'd post my experience since I was anxious about the price protection:

2 Dr badlands
Manual
Mid

Originally reserved 7/17/2020
Ordered a 21, 22 and finally a 23 as soon as possible each time.

Built 1/30. Shipped email from Ford on Feb 7. Email from Chapman on Feb 17 telling me it arrived and if I didn't make arrangements to get it within 2 weeks it would go to dealer stock. No problems setting it up entirely by email. They were busy but emails were always returned promptly. They confirmed the pricing and private offer and gave out the door price right away.
Picked up 28 Feb.
The private offer was applied, it matched what Ford customer service told me it should be. Had to remind them about the $100 deposit but other than that very smooth delivery. Was in and out in about an hour, paid cash no trade so it may have been longer if there was a trade and loan docs etc.

No issues or noises so far, drives much nicer than the JK I sold to buy it. Bought a Ford extended warranty from Granger since we intend to keep it awhile.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_20230304_141008341
Glad to hear everything went well. They have been very nice with all of my contacts. Trouble is, the rest of us built after 2/10 are in a different pricing situation so have to see how that goes.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just got my email with a build date of 4/17
2 Door Badlands, anyone taking delivery on a 2 door base from Chapman around that time? I'd consider trading my tinted MIC top for the untinted straight up

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the scheduled email this week!
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1677980076541

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna have to give mine up...

Moving to the west coast!
They are banned on the west coast? Or is the climate just terrible for convertibles? Or is it too far to go sight seeing in a 4x4?

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, this is a new one for me, my built date was originally scheduled for 4/3 and it has moved to an EARLIER date!
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1678812612796

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a surprise too!.... my tracker went from 'scheduled for 3/23/23' on Sunday to 'In Production' on Monday! Got my window sticker today and it shows a blend date of 3/20/23. (??)
I did call customer service and they said it was in production on Monday (yesterday).
It should progress to 'built' status after accessories (roof rails) are installed and it goes thru QC. I may actually have it by mid April!
It was just a month ago I got the surprise scheduling e-mail..... after 30 months of waiting things have progressed fast!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just bought this ‘23 Badlands from Chapman dealer stock. MSRP+, but no waiting. They were pretty generous on trade value too.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 48F485EF-A9C6-4DAC-AEE3-15BC737EF24A
Looks good! Was it an abandon order I presume? Picking mine up Friday, basically the same Bronco other than it's green.
Sponsored