Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, picked up 5-13 :)
Buying experience was excellent, 100% positive in every way, the whole Chapman team is great. I got the deal I expected and was promised way back when I placed my order with Chapman in early 2021.

Hmm my car made i

Have you picked it up ? How was the buying experience?
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 20230513_155406
Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buying experience was excellent, 100% positive in every way, the whole Chapman team is great. I got the deal I expected and was promised way back when I placed my order with Chapman in early 2021.

20230513_155406.jpg
Good for you
I made it on the dealer lot on the 24th. So far all I'm getting is " we received 50+ retail orders wait your turn"
Still waiting ..
Can't just walk in or stop by ..I'm 2k miles away
I'm a little anxious tbh

Good things come for the ones who wait...right?

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2,000 miles away, I don't blame you for being anxious, I am about 150mi away.

If it makes you feel better, when I arrived at my scheduled time to pick up, they were ready for me. No waiting. Everything happened quickly and I was probably out of there in under 30 minutes, and I did receive personal attention from everyone I'd interacted with over the past few years. I hope you get an update from them soon and have an equally good experience.

Good for you
I made it on the dealer lot on the 24th. So far all I'm getting is " we received 50+ retail orders wait your turn"
Still waiting ..
Can't just walk in or stop by ..I'm 2k miles away
I'm a little anxious tbh

Good things come for the ones who wait...right?

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought I'd give a detailed account of my interactions with Chapman, including a timeline, for those still waiting. Our Wildtrak arrived at the dealership on 5/23. I'm a 7/15/20 reservation holder that held out for a shot at a mod painted top, and ended going with a 4-door Wildtrak with a MIC top when the MY23 dictates came out.

- Courtney reached out that day (5/23) saying it had arrived. That email states you have 14 days to pick it up or it goes back to stock and the deal would be 3% under FINAL invoice plus tax/tags and $449 PA Doc Fee. Reading that, I shot back if you are not using the invoice price from the DORA I expect to receive the Ford private offer and all retail price protections (mod offer didn't apply) and attached EFC 12360 & EFC 12491, which detail the retail price protection for February & March price increases, with the math for my particular case.

- They corresponded after that with basic info and we set up a virtual trade appraisal for 5/31. The window for the meeting came and went on 5/31 with no call. I emailed Courtney who said the Preowned manager would reach out shortly to my wife who was doing the meeting. He did and they conducted the appraisal. The preowned manager was very apologetic about missing the meeting and my wife said he was very nice about it all.

- I received an email from John, who was assigned as our sales manager, on 6/2 with deal numbers. I almost blew a gasket as the numbers were based on MSRP, had no explanation attached, and were about $4,100 higher than I expected not including a low ball trade offer. After a couple of frustrating emails that included invoice pricing, but nothing else new, I again responded with what my expectations were laying out the math and that I'd need to shop the trade around since their offer was below trade value. The morning of 6/3 I received an updated deal sheet with numbers within about $300 of what I expected and a trade offer $2K higher. I took the deal and we set the delivery for next Saturday.

I hope this helps. My general advice would be to go in informed and be patient with their process as they are truly slammed. I'll follow up after our delivery.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same story as the guy above . My car arrived on the 24th. Got contacted by Courtney on the 27th. Was told my deal is 3% off. Had to reply back with Tom's email quote sent in 2021 where I was quoted 4% bellow invoice.
June 2nd John sends me a dry email with a random PDF that showed MSRP price . Email was saying, this is the price for cash deal and if you finance with us call me for better pricing.
I blew a lid. I like a paper trail so I reply all, since 21 there are 9 ppl CC to the email chain, and I told John I don't need a deal because I've negotiated a deal in 2021. Un the same email I followed with what I think the final price should be . Invoice price on last Dora provide in Sept of 22 after Ford forced everyone to change stuff, 4% discount , $395 dealer fee negotiated in 21, 100 reservation fee , ford certificate, and as someone mentioned gas charge that Tom supposedly doesn't ever charge.
John almost instantaneously sent a new PDF with everything I mentioned minus 100 reservation and 88 gas. So he is over my estimate by $188. I just agreed with his estimate just so I can get over with the whole ordeal .
Not sure if I was suppose to qualify for anymore discount/ price protection . I still don't understand that PP flow chart.
My feeling is he already had the 2nd pricing quote ready but he wanted to see what happens if he's trying to charge more
I hope I got all the discounts I deserved .

EDIT: I just used my 2 brain cells and finally I understood that flow chart. they screwed me by $500 with PP and about $650 overall. It is what it is and I'm partially to blame for not keeping track better of all the discount I qualify for. I also blame them for intentionally throwing off the customer in hopes the buyer is not fully aware of all the discounts or the buyer confuses himself . Ohh well live and learn

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sent an email today asking about orders delivered after the pp cert expires. Mine is up July 5 and given the delivery time frame I've seen going here from Michigan being about 10-14 days there's only about 2 weeks left for mine to get shipped to get here prior. I was told Ford has been extending them or they will contact the rep.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sent an email today asking about orders delivered after the pp cert expires. Mine is up July 5 and given the delivery time frame I've seen going here from Michigan being about 10-14 days there's only about 2 weeks left for mine to get shipped to get here prior. I was told Ford has been extending them or they will contact the rep.
I'll be damed if if I understand Ford. Releasing certificates with short exp time, have different lvls of PP is just leading to confused customers and shady dealer deals.
Why is the certificates even expiring ? Most likely they do it from an accounting perspective but damn it Ford

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I don't know. I stopped trying to understand the thought processes going into decisions with this car. I just want it to be here already.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll be damed if if I understand Ford. Releasing certificates with short exp time, have different lvls of PP is just leading to confused customers and shady dealer deals.
Why is the certificates even expiring ? Most likely they do it from an accounting perspective but damn it Ford
They expire every three months and are reinstated the same.

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I don't know. I stopped trying to understand the thought processes going into decisions with this car. I just want it to be here already.
Lol! I feel the same way!

Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same story as the guy above . My car arrived on the 24th. Got contacted by Courtney on the 27th. Was told my deal is 3% off. Had to reply back with Tom's email quote sent in 2021 where I was quoted 4% bellow invoice.
June 2nd John sends me a dry email with a random PDF that showed MSRP price . Email was saying, this is the price for cash deal and if you finance with us call me for better pricing.
I blew a lid. I like a paper trail so I reply all, since 21 there are 9 ppl CC to the email chain, and I told John I don't need a deal because I've negotiated a deal in 2021. Un the same email I followed with what I think the final price should be . Invoice price on last Dora provide in Sept of 22 after Ford forced everyone to change stuff, 4% discount , $395 dealer fee negotiated in 21, 100 reservation fee , ford certificate, and as someone mentioned gas charge that Tom supposedly doesn't ever charge.
John almost instantaneously sent a new PDF with everything I mentioned minus 100 reservation and 88 gas. So he is over my estimate by $188. I just agreed with his estimate just so I can get over with the whole ordeal .
Not sure if I was suppose to qualify for anymore discount/ price protection . I still don't understand that PP flow chart.
My feeling is he already had the 2nd pricing quote ready but he wanted to see what happens if he's trying to charge more
I hope I got all the discounts I deserved .

EDIT: I just used my 2 brain cells and finally I understood that flow chart. they screwed me by $500 with PP and about $650 overall. It is what it is and I'm partially to blame for not keeping track better of all the discount I qualify for. I also blame them for intentionally throwing off the customer in hopes the buyer is not fully aware of all the discounts or the buyer confuses himself . Ohh well live and learn
Definitely a test to see if we are following along and they most definitely would take advantage of any one who isn't completely informed. Although less likely to occur with those who frequent B6G, I'm sure many who walk off the street aren't as savvy.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely a test to see if we are following along and they most definitely would take advantage of any one who isn't completely informed. Although less likely to occur with those who frequent B6G, I'm sure many who walk off the street aren't as savvy.
Which feels crappy because I trusted them. Even more so after having a good previous experience. I don't believe in coincidences since It happened to both of us. Trying to take advantage of ppl that trusted you for years is low. Not sure if the new selling technique is the dealership policy or our sales guy. Either way the whole experience left a bitter taste

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, checked the tracker this morning expecting to be disappointed yet again.......hope it's the light at the end of the tunnel and not my rail car running me over.

Screenshot_20230604_070539_Chrome.jpg

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider Screenshot_20230604_070539_Chrome
Glad to hear. I have an F250 on order with them and wondered if they were going to honor the 1% below invoice price they gave me. I thought it was odd they did not even want a deposit, but I guess with SD's also being in short supply, they don't care if I actually pick it up or not.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, checked the tracker this morning expecting to be disappointed yet again.......hope it's the light at the end of the tunnel and not my rail car running me over.
Great! Mine did the same exactly one week ago (reverted back to 'order confirmed).
Yours should show 'Shipped' by tonight or tomorrow morning. I didn't get the e-mail from Ford until Tuesday night.
I was at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle yesterday, my Bronco was so close in Enola, Pa. This morning it departed from Perryville, MD. It should be at Port Wilmington today. I figure maybe another week or so for it to get trucked to Chapman.
Sponsored