First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because the extra savings are for select builds after a certain date and dealer gets reimbursed . Ya im talking about the 22 Dora you signed in Sept. Think I've seen one able to get DD savings upfront from Chapman. They all get them from Granger.
Without DD all numbers reconcile in my case . Once DD plays a factor dealer gets 1k for my build. 1k he should give to me being my specific save but he doesn't. Can't wait for Ford satisfaction survey . This surveys are so important for them that Granger pays $100 anyone that gives them a 10. Ohh well for chapman looks like DD is worth a bad survey
I gave them a bad survey for my purchase. Got a call from the sales manager a day later on Saturday. Wanted to ask a few questions about the survey and asking to please call. I called back Monday and left a voice mail, he has still not called back today. So I'm gonna give them another bad survey from the follow up. After that, it's google where I'll explain the whole sale and damage they did to my bronco, and the lack of care about their customer afterwards.
Sponsored

azm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because the extra savings are for select builds after a certain date and dealer gets reimbursed . Ya im talking about the 22 Dora you signed in Sept. Think I've seen one able to get DD savings upfront from Chapman. They all get them from Granger.
Without DD all numbers reconcile in my case . Once DD plays a factor dealer gets 1k for my build. 1k he should give to me being my specific save but he doesn't. Can't wait for Ford satisfaction survey . This surveys are so important for them that Granger pays $100 anyone that gives them a 10. Ohh well for chapman looks like DD is worth a bad survey
Is DD the mid year markup?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: azm

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got behind on posting the arrivals at Chapman....
Thursday 6/1:
Friday 6/2:
In the queue:
Delivered Tuesday 6/6/23
2474 Raptor
4522 (missing 1 key fob), another low vin

Delivered Wednesday 6/7/23
7104 ( several issues see below)
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1686181420533

For 7104:
Area 3 is front bumper, scratched/dented
Area 89 is trailer hitch/tow hooks, scratched.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DD is the March 15th price increase on certain options:
Mod bumper $150
Lux $750
MIC Hardtop (4 dr) $1200
Sasquatch $750

The base price of certain models went up as well. That's column D

The pricing is determined on the date your window sticker was issued. Mine was issued March 14, so it didn't include the 3/15 price increases even tho it wasn't built until 3/20.

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last one after March 15th ..has 2 things. A blanket amount for everyone and extra DD for select few. If you build qualifies for DD rebates you can tell Chapman to discard the 21 deal and charge you WS msrp instead. Most likely after all 3 PP including the certificate and DD saves you are better off than Dora from 22 -% -certificate.. DD is the money maker imo
Do the math yourself

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
DD is the March 15th price increase on certain options:
Mod bumper $150
Lux $750
MIC Hardtop (4 dr) $1200
Sasquatch $750

The base price of certain models went up as well. That's column D

The pricing is determined on the date your window sticker was issued. Mine was issued March 14, so it didn't include the 3/15 price increases even tho it wasn't built until 3/20.
I understand my window sticker was issued 3/17. Should I contact them regarding the DD?
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1686330346040

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand my window sticker was issued 3/17. Should I contact them regarding the DD?
Yes, you should get price protection on the Sas package and mod bumper options since the prices went up on 3/15. Amounts are shown in table DD.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha!, Yeah.... we're still sitting in a rail car, since Monday. I believe our status is 'PCON', meaning the rail car is in line for a spot at the ramp. This thread gives some definitions:

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/glossary-of-norfolk-southern-tracking-terms.11860/
>>>I haven’t seen a definitive guide on this, so I thought I’d put the ones I’ve encountered and people could add to it:

Departed at xxxx scanner: this is the most recent place the rail car has passed through

Intermediate arrival: the rail car is being switched onto another engine at an intermodal terminal

AVPL: available for placement. Your rail car is at its final ramp

PCON: acronym for “constructive placement”. This means NS has delivered the rail car to the ramp but it’s waiting for another car to be unloaded before it can be parked to unload

actual placement: your rail car is parked at a ramp and available to unload

UNLD: unloaded. Your truck is no longer trackable through NS

<<<<

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha!, Yeah.... we're still sitting in a rail car, since Monday. I believe our status is 'PCON', meaning the rail car is in line for a spot at the ramp. This thread gives some definitions:

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/glossary-of-norfolk-southern-tracking-terms.11860/
>>>I haven’t seen a definitive guide on this, so I thought I’d put the ones I’ve encountered and people could add to it:

Departed at xxxx scanner: this is the most recent place the rail car has passed through

Intermediate arrival: the rail car is being switched onto another engine at an intermodal terminal

AVPL: available for placement. Your rail car is at its final ramp

PCON: acronym for “constructive placement”. This means NS has delivered the rail car to the ramp but it’s waiting for another car to be unloaded before it can be parked to unload

actual placement: your rail car is parked at a ramp and available to unload

UNLD: unloaded. Your truck is no longer trackable through NS

<<<<
Makes sense, PCON Port Wilmington instead of PCO in Port Wilmington

A Bone Apple Tea moment.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up our Wildtrak on Saturday. Worked with James who showed us the truck and took us for a test drive. He was super patient with my wife answering all of her questions and helped us transfer our stuff from our trade vehicle. Met with the finance guy. He had the OTD price including sales tax, but we were never given the sales tax number and had a cashiers check for the total minus the sales tax, so he had to reprint some paperwork which took just a few minutes. Once we signed everything we were out the door. I installed some RokBlokz front mud flaps in the dealer lot for the 800 mile trip home and off we went.

The Bronco looked good and had no damage or issues. The only thing I found was that the tires were extremely over serviced, so I'd recommend checking that. It obviously makes a big difference in the ride quality. I found my local Ford dealership does the same thing.

Hugely happy with the Bronco. My wife and I both enjoyed the trip home. It was definitely worth the wait!

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider CA193718-621E-4D2E-996D-157FD35336F2

Oh, we stopped for lunch in Morgantown, PA on the way in and saw this in the shopping center parking lot. I took it as a good omen for our Bronco delivery!

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_1063

azm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are any of the extended coverages Chapman/Ford offers worth getting? I don’t usually go for that kind of extra stuff.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are any of the extended coverages Chapman/Ford offers worth getting? I don’t usually go for that kind of extra stuff.
If you want an extended warranty, get it from Granger for $50 over cost.
Sponsored