Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

moderate heat up front, but absolutely zero in the back 2 seats. I turned up the fan speed to 7 and still nothing. Looking under the seats I dont see any tubing where the heat would even come from
That is because there is none on the 2-dr.
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed the cold feet and legs as well, first full day owning it I drove to work that morning, 15 degrees and my feet froze. I guess I will try and bend my large frame under the dash and see what's going on.

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is because there is none on the 2-dr.
Really?? I checked the owners manual and all it says is "Do not place objects under the front
seats as this may interfere with the airflow to the rear seats". With other items missed during QC, I thought my tubing was left out for the heat in the back

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also get cold feet and the rear under seat vents donā€™t work at all. Iā€™ve tried every setting nothing makes air blow out of them I donā€™t think they are hooked to anything, just there for show.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really?? I checked the owners manual and all it says is "Do not place objects under the front
seats as this may interfere with the airflow to the rear seats". With other items missed during QC, I thought my tubing was left out for the heat in the back
Yes, the 2-dr has no rear vents. It is not an omission. Hopefully for the MY'24 refresh, rear console vents are added.

I also get cold feet and the rear under seat vents donā€™t work at all. Iā€™ve tried every setting nothing makes air blow out of them I donā€™t think they are hooked to anything, just there for show.
The under seat vents have been identified with some owners not to be connected to the ducts. They are there so check and either connect them yourself or take it to the dealer.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you guys tried socks? I find they work great at keeping my feet warm.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you guys tried socks? I find they work great at keeping my feet warm.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nah I free ball when I drive, I love the way the leather seats feel on my checks.

oldstylesucks

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I joined the forum solely to complain about this. My ultra loud hard top sucks but for 55k I would like to be warm. Also, when you have to have your heat set to just your feet it blows out of my A-pillar vents as well.
Also, I have been in the auto industry for 15 years, drove many hard and soft top wranglers and convertibles so I am not being ultra picky. never had a heating issue like this. Expecting my Bronco to be at least as good as a wrangler is reasonable IMHO. /End rant.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, I just noticed this this morning! I normally wear boots, but today I wore tennis shoes. Was messing with the settings trying to warm my toes but nothing worked. Weird!

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fellow Canuck.

I know what you mean.

My vents do work, and it doesn't get cooking like most vehicles do. Gets plenty hot, but the floor vents do not seem to blow as well as most would like.

I can put it on full blast and feel heat, but turn it down and it does cool off pretty quickly

ou812545

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E60 M5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have given up on trying to get a decent air flow with the under the seat vents. I'm now looking into installing one of these heated seat kits for the back seat.
-Install Bay: IBHS1
-Rostra: 250-1870

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I joined the forum solely to complain about this. My ultra loud hard top sucks but for 55k I would like to be warm. Also, when you have to have your heat set to just your feet it blows out of my A-pillar vents as well.
Also, I have been in the auto industry for 15 years, drove many hard and soft top wranglers and convertibles so I am not being ultra picky. never had a heating issue like this. Expecting my Bronco to be at least as good as a wrangler is reasonable IMHO. /End rant.
Exactly. All the air blows out the A-pillar vents instead of the floor, and that's not normal.

Additionally, rear seat heating is non-existent. There are "ducts" under the front seats, but even if you pull the plastic inserts out and stick your fingers right in the metal tube, there's zero air coming out, much less anything warm.

I mean, it's almost comical... šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same issue here in New Hampshire (4-dr). And I agree that it appears to be an issue with how the air is directed to the floor, not the temp of the air. When the fan is at full blast directed to the floor, very little air comes out of that vent (despite a lot of noise). Based on the number of folks with the same issue, I suspect it is a bad design in the ducting to the floor. Haven't sat in the back to know if it's an issue, but kids haven't complained!

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same issue here. We have finally been getting snow/cold here. My feet are freezing, even after warming the Bronco first. It feels like a cold draft coming in.
Sponsored