Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is with Larry Miller. I just picked them because they were the second closest dealer after Phil Long. I wouldn't let Phil Long put air in my tires. Other than a "How ya Doing" I don't know much about Larry Miller. I doubt they will match Granger, but if they came close it would save me the trip. I'll look into this.
For what it's worth, a number of us tried, and we all struck out with front range dealers. The best we can find is that x-plan will be honored, but that's hardly binding. The Oct 31 deadline to switch your dealer really takes away all of your power.

If Albert changes his mind, he'll need to join witness protection ... and that might not even work, since some of those folks probably have orders with him too ?
Sponsored

abarbs30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC 2018
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've been dealing with the group at Freeway "Barbees" and they definitely reek of being one of the dealers that's charging well over MSRP. I asked them if they could compete with Granger and replied absolutely not. A Colorado dealer could really take advantage of demand if they even just offered to charge invoice. But no... I'll be switching to Granger too, thanks guys

Manningwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm already reserved with Granger but I think I'd prefer to fly out and drive it home.
Please review “engine break in period” before you drive it home... you can’t drive on the highway for long periods of time and etc.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Please review “engine break in period” before you drive it home... you can’t drive on the highway for long periods of time and etc.
Yep. Planning a leisurely trip through SD to hit Badlands and Black Hills NPs. I'm going to make an event of it.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So we could basically never leave our house with this deal? Not to order? Not to pickup? Not to pay? The bronco would be delivered in a neutral location in Denver once finished?

Sponsored

SL0-Cruiser

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in. I'll drive to Granger Ford instead of having my car shipped. Is that ok and would still me to join the group buy? Thanks

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Castle Rock is the most centrally located if the majority of buyers are on the front range (between Denver and Colorado Springs).

The Shops at Castle Rock would work for me if we need to pick a single location.

That is for direct shipping to you. You wouldn't have to wait for five other Broncos to be ready for shipment. That's as much as I know about it but @Granger Ford posted some info about the transport company a couple of pages back. They may be able to give you more info on this if you reach out to them directly.
Ok thanks for the reply ColoradoGuy.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in. I'll drive to Granger Ford instead of having my car shipped. Is that ok and would still me to join the group buy? Thanks
I dont think you need to join a group buy to get the Granger deal... the Granger Arranged Group Delivery may be good for those who are looking at buying from Granger and having Granger arrange for transport of your new Bronco to you or close to you.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we could basically never leave our house with this deal? Not to order? Not to pickup? Not to pay? The bronco would be delivered in a neutral location in Denver once finished?
Yep. You just have to leave your house to go pick up your Bronco at the drop spot.
Actually, the terms in this "group buy" thread are not exclusive to us in Colorado. Granger is offering the same deal nationwide (I believe).

You are still welcome to join us though! :D

Sponsored
First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is tempting.

I'm reserved at Groove in Centennial. Beyond the initial email when I booked the reservation I havnt heard anything from them.

From the stickied post on the reservation forum it said they would honor x-plan (I'm a shareholder, havnt quite figured out how I'm going to work that yet), so that's what I was going on.

I have a good friend in Davenport, maybe I'll make an event of this...

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked my current reservation dealer about the break in period and he said as long as you don’t tow with it in the first 1000 miles it will be fine.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't see why not!
I may come up from New Mexico. This is now the closest travel option for me, as I can drive back from Denver in about 5 hours. I had already been thinking I would either switch to Granger or wait to see what the Texas group buy accomplishes. So far, this wins.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad you posted this. I just googled it. First 500 miles should be low revs. Had no idea.
Sponsored