First Name
Zen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please let me know if you have already switched to Granger. We are keeping the private thread to those that have already switched because the thread includes @Granger Ford and all of us that are likely going to do coordinated shipping.

I will add you to the thread after you switch and usually within a day or two, Albert will add you to our list - you can see where you are on the full list from there.

Feel free to PM me or @Granger Ford with any questions.

I have a 10/1 reservation with Granger.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I only get to make 1 switch so I want it to be right. Might have to just contact Granger Ford before changing anything.

I was actually hoping to make a trip out of it. Denver isn't bad at all!
Denver is a dirty, dingy shhh hole and you should never, ever even think about moving here. I promise, don’t do it, you’ll regret it. It’s the worst state out of all 50 and everyone who lives here is miserable.

Jk just don’t because we’re packed enough, K thanks ?

BroncoStan

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you looking to fly in and pick up your Bronco from another state, to take advantage of our group shipping, DEN(DIA) is operating normally with social distancing measures in place. Passenger traffic is slowly but surely picking back up.

Sponsored

Dwelch

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please add me to the list. I have a day one reservation with Autonation Littleton and a 10/01 reservation with Granger. As it gets closer will decide if I want to use my day 1 and transfer it to Granger or use the October deal. Thanks!

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please add me to the list. I have a day one reservation with Autonation Littleton and a 10/01 reservation with Granger. As it gets closer will decide if I want to use my day 1 and transfer it to Granger or use the October deal. Thanks!
Added, welcome to the group!

hoffmanity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Deville, 92 Pathy, 82 SR5 Pickup, 96 Vette GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
COS here, was just gonna go with a local dealer... I've never gone through this kind of process before, and have no idea what is going on. I've been trying to do my own research on what dealers are entitled to do in the negotiation process. What questions should I ask to know if my local dealer is gonna play games with me? how does all this work? It feels like this forum is filled with thousands of car buying experts and I'm the lone idiot here. I'd be happy to jump on the bandwagon if it helps the greater good, just curious more than anything...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
COS here, was just gonna go with a local dealer... I've never gone through this kind of process before, and have no idea what is going on. I've been trying to do my own research on what dealers are entitled to do in the negotiation process. What questions should I ask to know if my local dealer is gonna play games with me? how does all this work? It feels like this forum is filled with thousands of car buying experts and I'm the lone idiot here. I'd be happy to jump on the bandwagon if it helps the greater good, just curious more than anything...
We’re all learning here.

1) do you qualify for a Ford discount through your job? X plan.
2) Ask them if they will accept X-plan.
3)Ask them if they’ll charge any ADM (additional dealer markup)
3) Ask them what their document fees are ($100 with X-plan non negotiable from Ford)
4) Ask them what other dealer fees they have? Scotch guard, etching etc.

Everything under 4 is crap, it’s just additional dealer add-ons that are pure profit. You want to find a dealer that will agree to just charge you MSRP (or X-plan, which is slightly above invoice pricing) and only agree to a document fee. It’s pretty simple really, finding an honest dealer is harder. Also don’t let anyone tell you that pricing isn’t available, that’s a flat out lie.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only greater good it will help is your pocket book!!!Right now if you reserve in october with Granger they are doing 2000 off invoice. An earlier reservation with Granger is 1300 off invoice. Even with the 425 shipping fee we will all still be way ahead of any local deal.

Best case with a local dealer is you have xplan and they accept it. That price still wont come close to this deal but if you want to stay local it works.
Without x-plan pricing you will probably pay msrp. You might get a free Bronco mug if you salesman doesnt keep it for himself.
Worst case is msrp plus add ons plus dealer markups. This assumes you didnt do your homework ahead of time by contacting the dealer to get a price in writing.

Last edited:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didnt see this question so I thought I would ask. For the October deal is there any difference between having the xplan or not? I didnt see anywhere where it is required to get the 2000 off invoice? thanks.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didnt see this question so I thought I would ask. For the October deal is there any difference between having the xplan or not? I didnt see anywhere where it is required to get the 2000 off invoice? thanks.
No x-plan needed for the October deal.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoffmanity,

Steer clear of Phil Long Ford (either location). I switched to Mike Naughton in Aurora. They do X-Plan and have no ADM. Would go to Iowa, but want to try locally first. I do have until the end of January 2021 if necessary.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you looking to fly in and pick up your Bronco from another state, to take advantage of our group shipping, DEN(DIA) is operating normally with social distancing measures in place. Passenger traffic is slowly but surely picking back up.
Nah. For something as special as picking up a Bronco from Grangers it deserves fancy ride there :D

Ford Bronco Colorado Group Buy with Granger 1602722897782
Sponsored