Sponsored

Comprehensive Demographic of Bronco Owners by; Age, Transmission, Body (long).

What is your age, your transmission choice, and your door choice?

• Total voters

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just bought my son a manual as his first car and he'll probably be one of one at his school. I blame the parents for not passing the torch but most of them probably can't drive one either.

Ford (and all mfgs) really skew the numbers by not offering a choice of packages across the board when it comes to manuals.
Totally agree. I first learned to drive manual transmission ("standard" as it was called). I plan to teach my girls to drive standard. If I still have one or can find one. Currently going to sell the manual transmission toy to get the Bronco.
Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

59....already have a two door manual jeep and a 4 door auto jeep. Bronco is supposed to compliment those so 4 door auto for our long distance and overland travel. However I got the Raptor ticket so that changes things up a bit for how the Bronco will be used. Guess I'll have to switch to the 60 group by the time I get it😢

806BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord LX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve met some 18 -24 year old crypto and/or housing market investors that have put my 38 years of having savings bonds/investments in my name and 16 year career savings to shame.

interesting times we’re living in.
Precisely this, 22 here and pretty much exactly what you mentioned above. Started investing straight out of highschool and learned everything I wanted online, Currently I am A commercial freelance Videographer.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Precisely this, 22 here and pretty much exactly what you mentioned above. Started investing straight out of highschool and learned everything I wanted online, Currently I am A commercial freelance Videographer.
Yeah I was investing out of high school and through college, then 2008 happened and wiped out all my investments and kept me mostly jobless (career jobs anyway) from age 23 to 28.

Older millennials (I’m 38) sure have shit timing. What’s worse is that most of us had kids in daycare, mortgages and savings/401k to rebuild so we had to sit out of the early crypto gold rush and housing market boom 2015-22, unlike 20-something’s and our gen-x older siblings/cousins and of course our boomer parents, who have made a killing in the housing market/stock market while we’re still paying on student loans, high priced home mortgages to be in good school district’s and day care that costs more than a car payment for a good car (~$900/mo.).

But it’s all good, I’ve got a bronco in the garage and one on the way!

806BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord LX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I was investing out of high school and through college, then 2008 happened and wiped out all my investments and kept me mostly jobless (career jobs anyway) from age 23 to 28.

Older millennials (I’m 38) sure have shit timing. What’s worse is that most of us had kids in daycare, mortgages and savings/401k to rebuild so we had to sit out of the early crypto gold rush and housing market boom 2015-22, unlike 20-something’s and our gen-x older siblings/cousins and of course our boomer parents, who have made a killing in the housing market/stock market while we’re still paying on student loans, high priced home mortgages to be in good school district’s and day care that costs more than a car payment for a good car (~$900/mo.).

But it’s all good, I’ve got a bronco in the garage and one on the way!
it's crazy, Reading up on Millennial debt actually scared the s*** out of me and I ended up not going to college and instead have focused on building a Media production company. I dont believe I will be able to purchase a House anytime soon so instead I thought I'd treat myself to a Bronco.
Sponsored