First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im a 1/17 build week / 1/21 blend sitting on Ice Mountain. No direct communication from Ford that I didnt initiate. Ford’s social media team responded to me on Twitter with the chip hold status, talk to your dealer bullsh&t. I finally reached out to my salesman about 10 days ago. He sees the 5/21 EDD that was on the tracker before it was removed. He was excited that my Bronco was coming. So he knows nothing, and the fact he was excited my Bronco was a month away was pathetically sad because I know that date is bullsh&t too.

I previously gave Ford a pass thinking they made a parts scheduling error or a s supplier failed to deliver in January and Ford had to put some trucks in limbo rather than stop the line. But clearly Ford cant schedule worth a damn or are 100% aware when they will be short components and choose to keep putting more and more trucks in limbo. Either case, it’s a complete screw up in my opinion and a customer service sh&t show. The lack of communication, and the fact Ford later produces complete broncos while others sit in limbo is insulting.

im fortunate enough I can wait and refocused my frustration to working on some home projects as a distraction. But I suggest NO ONE expect anything from Ford. They clearly cant deliver and the lack of communication has me thinking they dont care more and more each day. Ford is totally relying on the hope that the joy of having the truck will smooth over everything. I will never special order a vehicle from Ford again and they may lose me as a loyal customer.

Now I know many on here will say Ford
owes me nothing and we’re in unprecedented times. On the latter, yes, but that doesnt free Ford from being more transparent and proving communication to consumers. If Ford didnt want to be held to standards, they should have never given us trackers and tools to watch progress on builds.
Preach!! And how about ask me up front before they build yours if you are ok with it sitting on a dirt lot for months. I would have opted to wait until all parts were available to complete the build!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Preach!! And how about ask me up front before they build yours if you are ok with it sitting on a dirt lot for months. I would have opted to wait until all parts were available to complete the build!
100% I’m not upset with the wait for the Bronco. But it just sitting in a f-ing parking lot for months. That sucks. I have a few cars and having them just sit outside is SOO bad for them.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am holding out for jalapeno sour cream baked chips.

I’m looking for people to hold my hand and console me as I go through the infamous “Chip Hold”. 😞😞😞😞
I really want to here from people who have had there dealer or Chat confirm chip hold. Has anyone ever gotten off of chip hold and had their Bronco delivered?

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Added my information to the spreadsheet from the 4/11 build week. Blend was supposed to be 4/12 but everything was pushed from the 4/4 week so my blend happened on 4/14. I have no idea what happened with mine because place in line before and after mine have been built. I was the end of a day 1039/1073 but there were builds after mine that are built.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added my information to the spreadsheet from the 4/11 build week. Blend was supposed to be 4/12 but everything was pushed from the 4/4 week so my blend happened on 4/14. I have no idea what happened with mine because place in line before and after mine have been built. I was the end of a day 1039/1073 but there were builds after mine that are built.
Does tracker show "in production"? Mine did for a month...2/24-3/28, w/no holds shown. I finally was told "plant hold" at the end of March, then "chip hold" sometime in April. Tracker still shows mine "in production" now

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added info to tracker

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does tracker show "in production"? Mine did for a month...2/24-3/28, w/no holds shown. I finally was told "plant hold" at the end of March, then "chip hold" sometime in April. Tracker still shows mine "in production" now
Yes, I am still in production on Pizza Tracker and Ordertrack.app. I have been told I am on hold (no one can confirm chip but clearly has to be the case if everyone else is on chip hold). Everyone around me on my build date changed to built on their trackers the next date. Not sure why I was the lucky one to get held up from that group. Most builds from the next day also changed to built so the issue was not that they ran out of parts right before mine and a whole bunch of people went into a hold.
Ford Bronco Confirmed “Chip Hold” Thread 1651588834860

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I am still in production on Pizza Tracker and Ordertrack.app. I have been told I am on hold (no one can confirm chip but clearly has to be the case if everyone else is on chip hold). Everyone around me on my build date changed to built on their trackers the next date. Not sure why I was the lucky one to get held up from that group. Most builds from the next day also changed to built so the issue was not that they ran out of parts right before mine and a whole bunch of people went into a hold.
Ford Bronco Confirmed “Chip Hold” Thread 1651588834860
Basically same experience here. Was in production on 2/24, never changed but no holds shown until 3/28. My whole build week other than 1 other guy is built and mostly delivered. They didn't use the term "chip hold" till 2 weeks ago, at 1st they called it a "plant hold". I check weekly w/the Ford online chat.

Sponsored

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m on chip hold with build date of 1/10/22 week. The ETA shows 5/4-5/10 and still in production! Can’t believe how this is turning out!

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

where are my fellow january builds still on chip holds at??? most of us from january have EDDs for beginning to mid may but a lot of us are still in production or built but not shipped from what i’ve been reading.
i am a blend date of 1/18, in production & on chip hold still with an EDD of may 8-14.
Here's one! Still waiting on this shitshow! One day I'll get that call from my dealer that it arrived and I can come take it off his hands.

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First day of the famous 5/7-5/14 window-hoping we get some good news in the next week, but not holding my breath!

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First day of the famous 5/7-5/14 window-hoping we get some good news in the next week, but not holding my breath!
I have the same feelings. Hopefully someone gets good news and we are not all disappointed come 5/13.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m on chip hold with build date of 1/10/22 week. The ETA shows 5/4-5/10 and still in production! Can’t believe how this is turning out!
Same here, production day of 1/28, been on chip hold ever since. EDD is 5/5 - 5/11, likely will never happen in that timeframe….. stupid pizza tracker says “in production” as of January 28, and “should only be a few days in our facility.” Here I am over three months later and no Bronco! 😡🤬😡🤬
Sponsored