John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hopping into this thread, as ford chat finally confirmed that I’m on a chip hold. I’m bitterly laughing that they still say my estimated delivery is 10/7. It’ll be a miracle if that happens
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll just keep that date there as a pacifier until 10/7 when it will magically move. I really think they'll wait until the last 22's roll off before addressing the chippies. I hope I'm wrong. I think I read there's a 10/31 build week now so that puts it into November. Again, I hope I'm wrong.
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So at least 15 people in our build week got "built" who were in line after me. one guy got built and took delivery 6 days later, and he was 400 Broncos after me on the same day and with LUX chips compared to my mid package. I'm happy for that guy, but WTF Ford? It doesn't get any more Bullshit than that! I'd rather get a message that my Bronco spontaniously combusted right on the floor than something as shitty as "we didn't want to give your Bronco chips, we thought it would be fun to give them to 400 other Broncos AFTER yours". Sorry for the rant. I know it does no good, but I feel better.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So at least 15 people in our build week got "built" who were in line after me. one guy got built and took delivery 6 days later, and he was 400 Broncos after me on the same day and with LUX chips compared to my mid package. I'm happy for that guy, but WTF Ford? It doesn't get any more Bullshit than that! I'd rather get a message that my Bronco spontaniously combusted right on the floor than something as shitty as "we didn't want to give your Bronco chips, we thought it would be fun to give them to 400 other Broncos AFTER yours". Sorry for the rant. I know it does no good, but I feel better.
Looking at my build week spreadsheet.......about 60 B6G members have input their details and there appears to hardly be any correlation in build types/trim levels/options. The one oddity is several of us from the second half of the first day of the build week are all still waiting for shipment while many others the rest of the week have already taken delivery or are showing as shipped. I don't think it is any one thing and we'll never know........we just have to wait.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same thing for me. I was number 19 for build date 11/14 and someone in the 1000's took delivery 2 days after on 11/16

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just think how much time you/we get back once the trucks are delivered! spending so much time checking apps for build status, then checking forums and trying to sort out who else is in the same boat. looking for a glimmer of hope daily only to have hopes crushed.
someday this will all be a bad memory lol

Sponsored

Path214

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking for people to hold my hand and console me as I go through the infamous “Chip Hold”. 😞😞😞😞
I really want to here from people who have had there dealer or Chat confirm chip hold. Has anyone ever gotten off of chip hold and had their Bronco delivered?
my dealer informed me yesterday that Im on "chip hold" so guess we are kindered soles, lol

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 11/07 blend, chat confirmed chip hold wildtrak now says built on trackers.

Ethanc003

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
11/4 Blend, was/am on chip hold. Tracker updated from In production to built yesterday 11/27
Here's hoping progress has been made.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 11/07 blend, chat confirmed chip hold wildtrak now says built on trackers.
What trackers are you using. I had a build date of 11/14 and I am on a hold. Ford said hey it’s built! But you need a chip. Not sure how’s it’s “built” if I’m missing something.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/16 blend, chip hold confirmed on chat 11/28. Still Shows in production. Badlands.

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What trackers are you using. I had a build date of 11/14 and I am on a hold. Ford said hey it’s built! But you need a chip. Not sure how’s it’s “built” if I’m missing something.
The ford tracker link in that the emails. And also the order tracker that’s linked in this forum.

Ford Bronco Confirmed “Chip Hold” Thread B9C049EC-9A95-43D8-A13D-BD1A19A010FB
Ford Bronco Confirmed “Chip Hold” Thread C48AC690-31DA-454A-BC80-DB5FE7DD7DDD

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
11/14 blend still stuck in prodiution. Gotta say seeing all these MY 23's getting built and shipped all within 2-4 days is starting to get to me. Just proves that ford has zero process for this. Unfortunate but what can ya do

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ford tracker link in that the emails. And also the order tracker that’s linked in this forum.

I can’t get the tracker.app to work to save my life. I’ve tried refreshing so many times in 3 different browsers.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
11/14 blend still stuck in prodiution. Gotta say seeing all these MY 23's getting built and shipped all within 2-4 days is starting to get to me. Just proves that ford has zero process for this. Unfortunate but what can ya do
Agreed. once it’s on chip hold it seems to throw the process off if any. I keep looking back at previous threads and see other people in same situations, but it’s still so frustrating. Like they don’t care once it’s parked off site. There’s no urgency to do anything with our vehicles

I can’t get the tracker.app to work to save my life. I’ve tried refreshing so many times in 3 different browsers.
I did have trouble with it too. Some days it works. Some days it dosnt, but for most parts it’s mirrored the ford tracker.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you know if you're part of the "chip hold"?
Sponsored