JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the dealers have these on the lot before the order window closes and they can sell them 7 months later...before almost all of us get our Broncos.
I doubt most will sell them until they get a MY22 showroom replacement. They probably will drive traffic and sales.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how wanting a test drive at a dealership I don't have a reservation at will play out considering my reservation is a 7 hour drive and multiple states away.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although interesting, I don't take this as good news. it just pushes our builds back by X thousands of units produced before ours. Units we will not see before order. I suppose it might help Ford work out kinks in production though.
Would you honestly want one of the first few thousand of any brand new vehicle?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder how wanting a test drive at a dealership I don't have a reservation at will play out considering my reservation is a 7 hour drive and multiple states away.
Tell them you'll be using them for service on your bronco, that way they consider you a future customer of theirs

That's my plan anyway. Use my local Ford dealership for service and my selected dealership two states away for picking up my Bronco

Honestly if they give you lip about it, customer service isn't their strong point anyway. And you should never go back there ??‍♂

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell them you're using them for service, that way they considering you a customer of theirs

That's my plan anyway. Use my local Ford dealership for service and my selected dealership twp states away for picking up my Bronco

Honestly if they give you lip about it, customer service isn't their strong point anyway. And you should never go back there ??‍♂
Honestly the dealership that's local to me that was my first choice has been nothing but great. The salesman was awesome and it broke my heart to switch to Stephens but the savings were too much. I still talk to the guy as we had alot in common and shared viewpoints on certain matters like we were twins. I honestly don't think there will be an issue getting a test drive from there, HOPEFULLY.

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would you honestly want one of the first few thousand of any brand new vehicle?
I'm a 7-14 res, I'll let the 7-13's be the guinea pigs :)

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wasn’t allowed to sit in it, but it didn’t seem any worse than my f-150. (It was a badlands model, so sitting on 33s)
Thanks. Borderline TMI, but sometimes it hurts my garbage hips to step up into my truck.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that’s going to be awkward when I go to the local dealer for a test drive and I tell them that I went 1500 miles away to avoid buying from them. ?
Same here. Haha

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I laughed way too hard at this...thank you!

Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) 1608758876170
For the right price we'll sell a mannequin early, you just have to make up the difference in the month's allocation we'd lose.

That and we'll give all the forum members who's Broncos were delayed your contact information. ?

Last edited: