Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I have a feeling all manuals are late 2021. Sasquatch is standard on FE and Wildtrack and there's no way those are being delayed to late availability. So since sasquatch isn't the constraint, I'm guessing the manual is.
? Hmmm, interesting thought. So maybe I wasn't going to be getting my regular Black Diamond manual until late 21 anyway? Well if I can convince myself of that, its one less reason NOT to "wait" for the Sasquatch manual.

Thats an astute observation, especially coming from a Gator. Haha JK, Go Dawgs. ?
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NO MORE PETITIONS FOR ANYTHING!! that will just continue to delay things ... ugh, now we gotta wait til October because there's like 2% of people who want a specific combo. Next up - "I won't buy a Bronco unless I can get alternating colored panels on my Bronco with a plaid color interior, AC delete, manual windows and a flip down front window... let's make a petition!" :mad:
It probably won't delay the bronco. Would only delay those that want the Sasquatch w/ manual.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

October 2020 or 2021. Since you don't understand that you obfuscate to the ridiculous, I offer the same level of obfuscation. Let's see if we both can move away from that moral error and get very specific. What day on October please? Which year please?
"obfuscate"? Is that with a manual?

So does the "moral error" come with an automatic?

Last edited:

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very glad that Ford is allowing the ManSquatch, not sure if I will take advantage and won't know until B&P.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I have a feeling all manuals are late 2021. Sasquatch is standard on FE and Wildtrack and there's no way those are being delayed to late availability. So since sasquatch isn't the constraint, I'm guessing the manual is.
That's probably the case. When the newest Wrangler JKs started rolling off the line it was all four doors because that's what most people would be buying. Manuals even at a good rate still won't be considered high volume for the Bronco. For the few of us that plan on pairing the Sasquatch with a manual, we'll just have to get used to waiting.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well if that's the case they better strap on a set and tell us now. There's going to be a lot of pissed off people.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same thing, essentially. The costs to overcome the technical work required to make it happen can't really be justified.
Citing "technical reasons" implies there's a problem to be solved or a mechanical limitation to be overcome. The trans can handle the torque, they just need to cast a different bellhousing. This isn't a multi-year process to design out a brand new drivetrain and overcome a whole bunch of limitations of existing hardware.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO MORE PETITIONS FOR ANYTHING!! that will just continue to delay things ... ugh, now we gotta wait til October because there's like 2% of people who want a specific combo. Next up - "I won't buy a Bronco unless I can get alternating colored panels on my Bronco with a plaid color interior, AC delete, manual windows and a flip down front window... let's make a petition!" :mad:
You sound like a petulant child. You have no idea if this delayed anything at all. The vehicle isn't going to be here for a year, so stop bitching and relax! :rolleyes:

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's probably the case. When the newest Wrangler JKs started rolling off the line it was all four doors because that's what most people would be buying. Manuals even at a good rate still won't be considered high volume for the Bronco. For the few of us that plan on pairing the Sasquatch with a manual, we'll just have to get used to waiting.
Jeep wasn't building to reservations though.

Apples to oranges.

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel like they cheaped out a little. Please correct me if Im wrong, but sasquatch package was originally intended to be 2.7l v6 engine with auto transmission, upgraded suspension, 17in wheels, and 35in MT tires.

Now the sasquatch package does not include the 2.7lv6 engine or the auto transmission. So basically made the sasquatch package available to manual transmission by changing whats actually in the sasquatch package.

I would totally go manual if I could get the 2.7l v6, but thats not an option. Am I wrong?

Sponsored

kdfields71

Black Diamond
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed the Bronco in the video was cyber orange with white top. Really hoping the white top is available at launch.​

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When Levine says Ford listened to its customers they can only mean b6g!?

This is the only forum where Ford can receive feedback from a sizable number of true enthusiasts.?

The four regulars on Bronco Nation not withstanding!?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like they cheaped out a little. Please correct me if Im wrong, but sasquatch package was originally intended to be 2.7l v6 engine with auto transmission, upgraded suspension, 17in wheels, and 35in MT tires.

Now the sasquatch package does not include the 2.7lv6 engine or the auto transmission. So basically made the sasquatch package available to manual transmission by changing whats actually in the sasquatch package.

I would totally go manual if I could get the 2.7l v6, but thats not an option. Am I wrong?
I cant believe im saying this but the 2.3 will be fine and im a v8 guy.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

You're wrong I believe. You could get the sasquatch with the 2.3L and the automatic.
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 9.57.29 AM
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Manual + Sasquatch Bronco, October Build & Price! Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 9.57.37 AM

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have always been able to get the Sasquatch with the 2.3L and auto. They are now just adding the manual.
Sponsored