First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why do some folks always want to give financial advice when this type of question is asked? We’re in a Bronco forum, the whole car and parts are not a good financial decision. Why don’t those folks buy a Honda on Craigslist with 100k+ miles?
Well, that's terrible advice because you might need to buy an alternator, power steering pump, timing belt, etc with a credit card. And as we all learned, we can't be paying interest! That's a bad financial decision!
Sponsored

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 weeks ago. 3.49 envision credit union excellent credit. They have been very good to me over the last few years.
That's funny because, if you go to their website and check their rates, they're no where near the rate you mentioned.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sadly economics is not taught in high school. Buy what you can afford..... Real Estate 1st and 2nd. Cars come later,..,.
You’re in a bronco forum lecturing people about what are important things to spend their own damn money on…

You sound so stupid

Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got a 2.9% Ford Credit rate for 60 months on another purchase through Granger. Picking up Friday. Something called a Rate Lock APR Private Offer from Ford associated to the mailing address associated with the previous 2021 Bronco purchase. (Different vehicle this time though)

ju015dd

Outer Banks
First Name
coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that’s actually very impressive, you will get some comments about the loan term but in this economy thats the best I’ve seen on here these past weeks.
Trust me I know. I wasn't expecting it but when my credit union told me what the rate was gonna be it sealed the deal for me...lol. Rates are crazy right now. The ford credit guy wanted proof to see if they could have the chance to beat the rate....lol. He just laughed.

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A local credit union is telling us (and advertising on their site) they can get us a 3.5% currently. I’m waiting for production to start so we will see how the numbers actually play out once the time comes.

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trust me I know. I wasn't expecting it but when my credit union told me what the rate was gonna be it sealed the deal for me...lol. Rates are crazy right now. The ford credit guy wanted proof to see if they could have the chance to beat the rate....lol. He just laughed.
I'm curious, did you apply for the loan knowing that the rates listed on their website were that high and then you just happened to get a lower rate? For me, I'd look at their listed rates and just move on. To me, if there's lower rates available, they should be listed on their website.

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do some folks always want to give financial advice when this type of question is asked? We’re in a Bronco forum, the whole car and parts are not a good financial decision. Why don’t those folks buy a Honda on Craigslist with 100k+ miles?
I mean...seems like the OP was seeking some kind of financial knowledge. Doesn't seem totally unsolicited.

Sponsored

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean...seems like the OP was seeking some kind of financial knowledge. Doesn't seem totally unsolicited.
They were? I guess i missed that. I only see where they wanted to know interest rates, both in the title of the thread and the post itself.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn I didn't realize how lucky I was getting 1.9% when mine came in late 2021. Ford financing met the rate I was about to get with USAA and it let me walk out with the car same day it arrived, plates, sticker and all.

Muddog899

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn I didn't realize how lucky I was getting 1.9% when mine came in late 2021. Ford financing met the rate I was about to get with USAA and it let me walk out with the car same day it arrived, plates, sticker and all.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While not Ford, my wife did just buy a challenger.
25k down, credit in the 800's; 5.9%
Your wife sounds cool af. I'm jealous of your driveway.
Sponsored