Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Y'all remember when "clean, natural gas" was the next thing in "clean energy" for vehicles....I guess because it's not made in China it's no longer "clean".......

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yet, with all that bluster and fuss, here you areā€¦ā€¦. And since you love Tesla so much, why are you on the Bronco forum? I know that Tesla has forums.. Hell, the owner has his own social media messā€¦. err, platform called, somethinornuther.

Tesla is ok dude, itā€™s not the second coming. All of that all American build quality sounds as though youā€™ve never owned or been near one. Teslas are assembled very often in less than stellar fashion and Iā€™m sure this Cybercartruck will be no different.

In the end, itā€™s a good development and I think itā€™s novel personally, but itā€™s just not something Iā€™d buy. I wanted an off-roader and so thatā€™s what I have. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m here on the FORD Bronco forum and not over on the Tesla Reddit page or wherever.

Itā€™s also not a truck since it doesnā€™t do well at truck stuff, but I also know that truck guys arenā€™t the market for the thing. This forum is full of truck guys; not everyone, but there are a lot of truck guys who do truck stuff.

Cybercartruck is for that guy who yet again, wants to look cool and rugged (but isnā€™t), cares about what others think of how he ā€œlooksā€, and the guy who wants to be seen as different or a disrupter, when in actuality own just one of the now fastest growing car company with spartan and drone Teslas everywhere.

So, whoā€™s the actual sheeple people again? ;) (No sarcasm) šŸ˜’
What truck stuff doesnā€™t it do well? Most broncoā€™s are purchased by those who want to look the part and cool. How many Braptors on the forum wonā€™t even see a muddy field.

Sponsored

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BroncoĀ® The Sasquatchā„¢ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Model Y is approaching the best-in-world selling vehicle status for '23.
That's not true. Tesla is combining the sales figures of the Model Y and Model 3 to have its brand present on the list of world's best-selling cars; nevertheless it's still nowhere near the Toyota Corolla's sales numbers.

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Overpriced garbage. And I wouldn't touch anything that supports that loser Elmo.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Although I have no interest in one, this thing will sell well and I like the disruptive aspect of including armor.

Think other manufacturers need to think of making vehicles that are bullet resistant and have bulletproof glass.

The number of carjackings and break-ins will tank if more vehicles have armor.

Ther than that, I give TFL credit for saying that this isnā€™t really a truck with that bed and that fake tow scenerio this thing presents.

This is a car. A car that is interesting and cool, but wouldnā€™t be good at actual truck stuff much like how the Lightening isnā€™t good at truck stuff and is more of a round town and short road trip car that has truck dimensions.

Glad Tesla finally got this thing out of the door, but in the end, just another rich boi toi. šŸ˜’
It will be called the San francisco version bulletproof a must.

Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What truck stuff doesnā€™t it do well?
I'd like to see my camper loaded in the bed.

Or the box blade for my tractor.

Or 2 yards of gravel.

I can appreciate the tech of the Cybernaddatruck, but face it, it's a wannabe El Camino.

That doesn't make it a bad vehicle, but lets not confuse it with a real, working pickup truck.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My coworker currently has a Model Y. He wants the Cybertruck. I tried to talk him into an R1T to no avail, so now I'm pushing him on the Cybertruck so everyone will laugh at him behind his back (AND so I can drive the piss out of it). He thinks it can do anything and everything, so I'd love to let him chase me on some real trails, too. For "research."

thedrdonna

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Dr Badlands non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve seen one in person driving down I-5 and, well, you know how stainless steel refrigerators turn into smudgy turds after like 60 seconds in your house? Same thing here. And thatā€™s not even getting into the N64 five-polygon design.

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve seen one in person driving down I-5 and, well, you know how stainless steel refrigerators turn into smudgy turds after like 60 seconds in your house? Same thing here. And thatā€™s not even getting into the N64 five-polygon design.
I saw one a few days ago on US-101. The stainless steel surfaces looked very dull. Definitely a CyberTurd.
Ford Bronco Cybertruck only $68,890! IMG_5084
Sponsored