Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cammisa does the best reviews. Love or hate the vehicle, but Cammisa is the man!

Very informative and well produced.
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NEWS: The Biden administration has released long-awaited rules designed to block EV manufacturers from sourcing battery materials from China and other foreign adversaries.

Ford says its Mustang Mach-E EV will no longer be eligible for federal tax credits starting Jan 1, 2024.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would love to see the rescue of a bricked Cyber Truck (or any EV for that matter) on a back trail.
Making it different is okay, making it ugly for the sake of making it ugly....

I hate EVs. Not the answer to a made up future.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks were 99% of why I bought my wife one, we get compliments all the time. 1% towing the boat :ROFLMAO:

Feels good to be honest!

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I am not willing to bet on batteries coming down a lot in price. Will the new cheaper batteries fit in a 8-10 year old vehicle? Will a used car buyer bet that the batteries will last longer than 8 years and so pay a higher price? I don't intend on buying one, and I only bring up these points for people to think about before they jump into an EV. I have no stake in the game and this is my opinion. Your crystal ball may be better than mine.
If it's a Volvo, didn't they promise that all ICE vehicles they build after a certain date will be retrofittable for EV?

Some of us need to travel 600+ miles in a single day at interstate speeds through the mountains in winter just to see the grandkids. And one direction it is 1500 miles in 2 days. On the Bronco we ate stopping twice in 600 miles, in our X4 just once. And each stop is less than 5 minutes. Give me an EV that can do the same, full fillup from 10% to 100: in 5 minutes or 750e range and 15 minute full charge and I might bite. Otherwise EVs are great commuter cars.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Musk is the world's biggest DB at this point. I wouldn't buy a Tesla at any price.
aww, feewings...

my brother has a day 1 reservation/order but he's currently working in Africa so I'm not sure what's up with it. If I could come away even I would sell my Bronco and take it if he didn't want it.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could come away even I would sell my Bronco and take it if he didn't want it.
Then you obviously don't want an off-road vehicle. Not sure why you bought a Bronco to begin with. A Cybertruck is the farthest thing from a Bronco. Steering by wire and batteries will do you zero good off-roading.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then you obviously don't want an off-road vehicle. Not sure why you bought a Bronco to begin with. A Cybertruck is the farthest thing from a Bronco. Steering by wire and batteries will do you zero good off-roading.
What if he doesn't? People can own what they like for whatever they wish to do with it.

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if he doesn't? People can own what they like for whatever they wish to do with it.
This is in the "Bronco vs. the Competition" thread. It's not competition if you bought the wrong type of vehicle to begin with.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is in the "Bronco vs. the Competition" thread. It's not competition.
For sales it is! How many different vehicles do you think a Bronco is cross-shopped with? It's great that you got the mindset that the only use for a Bronco is going off-road but it works pretty good for the day to day stuff as well!

BigShan808

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco and 2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Meh...not impressed at all with any of Tesla's design. Why is this even a topic of discussion here?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meh...not impressed at all with any of Tesla's design. Why is this even a topic of discussion here?
Are you impressed with your Rough Country 6" lift?

BigShan808

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco and 2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you impressed with your Rough Country 6" lift?
There's not much for serious spots here on Oahu but I've taken it offroad on some modest sandy and rocky trails up on the North Shore and suffice to say it's performed to my liking. Took the truck when I had 2" level kit on the same trails and the 6" obviously provides for better clearance and ride comfort. I don't need to drop thousands more on a kit that will spend majority of it's time on pavement. Can't wait to get the RC 2" coilover kit installed on the wife's Bronco though.
Sponsored