First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and RLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend. 7MT. Probably going to be driven 50% of the time, tooteling around the Everglades, beach and the keys. 200K mile MDX for the grind.
Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.3 7MT Badlands here, Will be my wife's daily driver. I put between 40-50k miles a year on my vehicles, so she gets the new vehicles and I hunt down clean used cars every couple years for my work cars.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.3 7MT Badlands here, Will be my wife's daily driver. I put between 40-50k miles a year on my vehicles, so she gets the new vehicles and I hunt down clean used cars every couple years for my work cars.
Been there, done that. I was working out of town 40+ weeks and putting 40K miles per year on my commuter car until last fall. My commuter for the last three years was a 2015 VW Passat TDI 6MT averaging 41 MPG. I changed jobs in September so I’m home every night...awesome!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a vehicle supplied by my employer to travel to work and back on everyday. So I will mostly drive my Black Diamond on the weekends.
This. Combo of both, but work vehicle during the day, Bronco night/evening.

Sponsored

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am planning on using the Bronco Big Bend as my daily driver. I was wondering if most people are using their broncos as daily drivers or just as toys. Let me know
I am spending over $ 50 grand on my Bronco ... not to use just on weekends. Sold my metal fabricating equip - welder etc a d gave my well used Wrangler to my grandson. As far as off roading it wasn't in my plans since I had been doing it for over the last 50 years. The fun over the years was doing the fabricating, design, the nuts and bolts of creating your own vehicle. Bouncing ideas of friends with a shared interest in off roading ... helping each other , swearing with them .and laughing. Buying a bronco with all the bells and whistles to me, takes out all the fun working with others. Where is the creative challenge.. It is all about the journey. I am buying the Bronco because it is different , offers some fun and the modularity gives me something to do and look forward to.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daily driver probably for the first 2 years or so or until I can scrape up enough for a half decent commuter. At that point I'll start modding the shit out of it.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here in the Pacific Northwest we have a problem of people stealing catalytic converters. The height of the Sasquatch package has me concerned about this being my daily driver because it gives these punks easy access. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've heard about welding and cable locks.
Really good insurance!!!

Around here people have problems with pack rats. My dad recently found out that comprehensive covers packrat damage and that it wasn't too expensive to get a zero deductible on the comprehensive part (that would also be the part that covers people stealing stuff off your car).

So really good insurance with zero deductible on the comprehensive.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Been there, done that. I was working out of town 40+ weeks and putting 40K miles per year on my commuter car until last fall. My commuter for the last three years was a 2015 VW Passat TDI 6MT averaging 41 MPG. I changed jobs in September so I’m home every night...awesome!
I'm still home every night, so it doesn't bother me. It's just early mornings. I put over 200k on my last 97 4runner manual in just over 4 years, currently commute in a Lexus LS400. Might as well be comfy with how much time I spend behind the wheel.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It all depends.

If my 20-year-old moves out I can keep my daily driver tuna boat and I can leave the roof off the Bronco and still have the sedan to drive when it is too hot or monsoon season. But if he is still living here, my insurance will be too expensive for two vehicles (why I sold my truck last year) and Bronco will be my daily and it's top will stay on most of the time.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine will share the daily driver routine with my Ranger when needed. It will also be used for long road trips, and light off road, i.e. easy to moderate trails, fire line roads, dirt back roads. I'm not an experienced off road driver in any way, but I do enjoy what I can handle.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know. Last time I checked.... The Bronco was designed to be a STREET LEGAL VEHICLE.

Yeah I don't think I ordered a quad or snowmobile or a boat (all vehicles designed for something specific, that isn't on pavement).

So like MOST, the Bronco will be my DD.
Oh for sure!!! You CAN DD all day long! Many people DD the Wrangler too! But it's a love affair for something interesting and NOT booooring! If someone is coming out of their old Q7 thinking this will be similar, there in for a big surprise! Hopefully a good one!

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh for sure!!! You CAN DD all day long! Many people DD the Wrangler too! But it's a love affair for something interesting and NOT booooring! If someone is coming out of their old Q7 thinking this will be similar, there in for a big surprise! Hopefully a good one!
Who the F is coming out of a Q7? Oh wait, I should probably look around huh?

I've been saying that for months with the influx B6G has had. Going to be a lot of disappointments shortly after delivery. But I've had FSB's in the past, and the wife has a Wrangler 🤮 So I know what to expect.
🤷‍♂️
Sponsored