mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll be traveling a lot for two years with it, until I retire. But yeah, it will be my daily before and after retirement. Might go with an electric F150 in the future.
How many miles would you put on the bronco per year ?
Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many miles would you put on the bronco per year ?
Close to twenty which is making me wonder if I should buy a commute vehicle.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am planning on using the Bronco Big Bend as my daily driver. I was wondering if most people are using their broncos as daily drivers or just as toys. Let me know
I’ve had a really good run with mikes mom... maybe it’s time to retire her... hm

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes. And I think I have decided to do PPF and ceramic coating to protect the paint for awhile

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here in the Pacific Northwest we have a problem of people stealing catalytic converters. The height of the Sasquatch package has me concerned about this being my daily driver because it gives these punks easy access. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've heard about welding and cable locks.
maybe not live in antifa land anymore? Crap... I said the quiet part out loud again.... err I mean... move to a nicer neighborhood?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine will be an Un-Garaged Daily until I retire (6 years) but it’s only 11 miles to work.
But I do plan on doing some Gold Panning, in the Ca. Gold country, and Some Nevada Pioneer Wagon road exploration (Oregon Trail Wagon rut hunting)
I love U.S. History! Before all the BS we have do deal with these days!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah, taking the kids to school is going to be much easier getting in and out of the parking lot! This is my school bus. And yes it is, Cyber Orange Sasquatch Badlands!
yep, while my son drives himself to senior year now, I'll be driving my daughter for an other 4 years in my CO Cool Bus!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here in the Pacific Northwest we have a problem of people stealing catalytic converters. The height of the Sasquatch package has me concerned about this being my daily driver because it gives these punks easy access. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've heard about welding and cable locks.
certainly a concern, though here in the Bay Area they are still fans of Prius and my slightly lifted Taco was never targeted, but it also spends 99% of it's time parked in my driveway.

There are shields and other preventative things you can get installed, IMO those should be required by law from factory, but factory probably makes more $ selling new ones, so lobbying goes that way, LOL.

My 'squatched BL will have some skid plates, once I get it I'll see if it covers the cat or if I need to add something extra. Don't want to deal with that thing being cut out...

Sponsored

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will be driving the wheels off mine, at least when I'm not driving the mustang.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hmmmm. Since the pandemic hit the only thing I am driving daily is my bicycle. But if you mean...will I use it to buy mulch and groceries, yes.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DD during the week, toy on the weekend

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because you can daily drive the thing doesn't mean that's what it was designed to do. DDing this thing will be a compromise in space, handling, and mileage to name a few. But the feeling you will get when you get in and drive it like it was designed to do (off road--even a dirt road) will be priceless!
I don't know. Last time I checked.... The Bronco was designed to be a STREET LEGAL VEHICLE.

Yeah I don't think I ordered a quad or snowmobile or a boat (all vehicles designed for something specific, that isn't on pavement).

So like MOST, the Bronco will be my DD.
Sponsored