Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Countless Wrangler's manage for longer than you can imagine.

Sure you'll have to take a few precautions in the snow, and maybe a spare set of tires, but you should be fine. I got no experience myself, but I'm certain it'll all work out
I don’t even think extra tires will be needed. I don’t think goodyygot triple peak rating with them, but they should be close. I know they were trying hard to get them snow rated.
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t even think extra tires will be needed. I don’t think goodyygot triple peak rating with them, but they should be close. I know they were trying hard to get them snow rated.
Can you elaborate on that? I thought larger multi terrain tires would be more ideal for snow, no?
My bad. Didn't even realize this was 7 pages in. Just while I have no experiences with 35's, same time, know it'll be fine

Extra tires were a just in case kind of thing, not saying they were necessary

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I run 35's on my superduty they are noisy and with a 4"lift on truck a bit of a chore for my 5'6 wife to get in,but all the pics i've seen of the 35's on Broncos looks like less step in height.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Full mud terrain tires can get snow packed and cause traction loss, depending on load range of tire, a harder tire doesn’t handle snow as well. The sas tires are a “multi terrain” or “Max traction” tire, not a mud terrain. They will handle snow better than most here realize.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I run 35's on my superduty they are noisy and with a 4"lift on truck a bit of a chore for my 5'6 wife to get in,but all the pics i've seen of the 35's on Broncos looks like less step in height.
It’s less than 1” taller than a badlands for a reference point.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you elaborate on that? I thought larger multi terrain tires would be more ideal for snow, no?
Depends on what the tire is. Compound and tread pattern play the biggest role when it comes to snow performance.

For example: Some mud terrain tire that gets hard as a rock in 20* weather and packed with snow is gonna give you a less-than-ideal performance experience.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What about towing with 35s on it ? I be hauling a 16' airstream Bambi behind my badland but not sure to go with 33 or 35s on it ?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's actually 1.25" taller. Ford set their heights on the website to the rounded tire size (i.e. 35s, 33s) etc. Which is why they show the sasquatch as 1.4" taller. Maybe they hadnt selected tires at that point in time? Its actually (34.4 - 32.7) / 2, plus 0.4 (difference in lift) = 1.25". Not (35.0 - 33.0) / 2, plus 0.4 = 1.4" (which is the number they have)...And if you do the math for BL vs OBX, BL is 1.1" taller, not 1.0"....anyway, who cares...I nerded out on this. Especially when someone claimed the step in height of the BL is 4" more than an OBX. LOL, which is incredibly wrong.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully somebody can offer advice. I LOVE the Sasquatch package and really would love to order it that way. However, realistically this vehicle will be driven in rain and snow along with some highway driving. My question is, will wheels that large make the Bronco a pain for daily duties? Ive never had tires that large on my vehicle. Thank you.
People get used to things. My coil spring TJ with 33" mud tires and 2.5" lift drives like cr*p compared to my older leaf spring non-lifted CJ-7 with 31" A/T tires. If nothing else, stay away from aggressive mud terrain tires, which are kind of ridiculous for pavement use anyway.

Sponsored

FrankieBoy11

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a base model reserved. I was planning on 33's and lower gearing to match the increased wheel and tire combo. Rear locker would be a nice extra but not 100% manditory. It does not look like this will be available options. Looks like I might have to move to a Big Bend. I do not like the bb wheels/tires and would upgrade immediately. Hate to pay for this.

This will be my daily driver.

Would the sasquatch package (on base) be unreasonable for a daily driver?
IF you get the Sasquatch with the mud tires you can always get all terrain tires when you replace them the stock tires eventually. So you'll have the badass 35's but all-terrain

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What about towing with 35s on it ? I be hauling a 16' airstream Bambi behind my badland but not sure to go with 33 or 35s on it ?
Towing with 35's isn't the issue. Towing a 16ft trailer behind a Bronco will be the problem.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Towing with 35's isn't the issue. Towing a 16ft trailer behind a Bronco will be the problem.
Even if it's well under the 3500lb limit?? I plan on trailering my 17' Aluminum fishing boat that tops out at 1960lbs, including trailer....
Sponsored